Chapter 59:A huge Misunderstanding

'Wait, is it a girl?'

Saiki Kusuo's eyes were cast on Chihiro Shiranami, and he immediately guessed that the other party was the one who wrote a love letter to Ichinose, but he didn't expect things to turn out like this.

I don't know what the two of them are thinking..... Really, I don't want to be involved in this inexplicable incident, if some trumped-up charges come out to me, my dream of a peaceful life in school will be completely bitten. ’

The current Saiki Kusuo has no choice, so he can only choose to secretly remove the ring from his hand.

And the moment he took off the ring, the world that had been quiet immediately became noisy again.

[I like Ichinose so much!I want to be with Ichinose-san all the time!I like it!I like it!】

[But..... Who is this boy?Why is there a boy here?】

[Could it be that it is ..... This person is Ichinose's .....]

'Oi,Is it a bit too much"

Saiki Kusuo thought to himself, and only now did he feel the benefits of telepathy for the first time,

Then there is only one question left, and that is how to get out of this situation. ’

"His name is Saiki......... "

Ichinose wanted to say something, but she couldn't say it for a long time.

[I have always regarded Shiranami as my good friend...... But the matter of being confessed by the girls in the same class...... It hasn't happened yet...... I don't have any plans to do so.....]

Hearing the voice of Ichinose Honami, an idea suddenly appeared in Saiki Kusuo's heart.

In the next instant, Saiki Kusuo used the ability of the mind transmission technique to release Ichinose's inner thoughts.

"I'm really sorry,Shironami, I don't want to hurt you either..... But I don't have that kind of thing..... "

Ichinose's eyes widened suddenly, and a look of surprise appeared on her face.

[Wait, did I accidentally tell it?]

'I'm sorry, but I conveyed your inner thoughts directly. ’

Saiki Kusuo replied in his heart,

On the one hand, I don't want to be involved in these things, and on the other hand, in such a situation, it is probably the best solution to deal with what is in my heart, and if I respond with a lie, it may cause more serious damage..... I should avoid this kind of occasion, although I would like to leave now, but it is obviously a bit out of place. ’

While thinking, Saiki Kusuo silently stepped aside, waiting for the inevitable result to happen.

“...... Is that so..... I see...... But thank you very much!"

After hearing Ichinose's words, Chihiro Shiranami's eyes gradually moistened, and tears soon welled up uncontrollably, and she quickly fled this place.

'Confession failure, for ordinary people's adolescence, such a thing should not be uncommon, although it is not completely satisfying, but this matter can be considered solved, it is not too early, the movie theater is about to close, if you...... '

"Saiki-san, can you talk to me?"

Looking at the figure of Shiranami Chihiro who had gone away, Ichinose looked a little listless, and it looked like she was contemplative, and at the same time slowly walked to the side of Saiki Kusuo. 

'Isn't this even more difficult to leave?'

Saiki Kusuo felt a little helpless in his heart, but on this occasion, he had no way to leave directly.

"I understand that you just rejected my intentions. "

Ichinose lowered her head at first, but then raised her head and focused her gaze on Saiki Kusuo's face.

It's good to understand, but don't just throw this kind of troublesome matter directly to others, this may be a master who is related to the safety of the other party's life for the next period of time. ’

Saiki replied in his heart, if the stupid trio misunderstood any information, he was afraid that he would be in trouble one after another.

"Saiki-san, you just want me to know that you must respond to this matter seriously. "

If you say that, you're not wrong, but the main reason is to avoid directing the trouble to myself. ’

"It's not so easy to confess to someone, right..... She must have mustered up a lot of courage to come over, and if I just vaguely brought it, it would only make each other regret it, I didn't think about this at all before, but I figured it out after accidentally saying what I thought about in front of Chihiro. "

‘......’

"I was wrong, I didn't understand Chihiro's feelings, and I just wanted to desperately think of a way to escape without hurting her, which was wrong. "

Ichinose shook her head, but the expression on her face was slightly brighter,

"Thank you very much,Saiki-san! If it weren't for Saiki-san, I might have felt guilty for her all the time, thank you very much for making you do strange things today. "

"It's fine. "

Saiki Kusuo could only nod his head, hoping that Ichinose would end the topic as soon as possible.

"By the way, Saiki-san, I'm sorry, our class didn't collect evidence about eyewitnesses, but we found information about the three people who fought with Sudo-san, one of them is called Ishizaki-san, I heard that it was a gangster at his original school, who fought almost every day, which can be said to be notorious, and the other two were also members of the school's basketball team..... I don't believe they'll be beaten like that by Sudo-san alone. "

"Thank you very much. "

Saiki Kusuo nodded, although he already knew about the relevant things, but the name Ishizaki Daichi could also save Saiki Kusuo some trouble in the future.

"Also, did your teacher say that he would take you out on a trip during the summer vacation?"

"Not at all. "

Saiki Kusuo shook his head, whether this matter was true or not, he didn't want to get involved.

Ichinose Honami immediately talked to Saiki Kusuo about a lot of topics, and by the time the topic was about to end, the sky had already darkened.

"It's so late, sorry!I have delaying too much time!"

"It's okay, goodbye. "

Saiki Kusuo immediately went to the cinema as fast as he could, but what caught his eye was a line of big characters on the signboard.

"Today's equipment maintenance,We will closed for one day. "