Chapter 58:Can you be my(Fake)boyfriend?

'Sure enough, I couldn't hear any other voices, what kind of treasure I had obtained. ’

'But why do I have a very strange feeling? I guess it's because I'm used to hearing other people's voices? ’

'No, no, no, what am I afraid of? If I didn't have telepathy, I had to go to the cinema, and yes, with that, I didn't have to worry about spoilers. ’

Saiki kept a smile on his face,

'When I was younger, there was a movie I wanted to watch anyway, and then two seconds after I walked into the theater I was spoiled by the people who had watched the movie, even if I picked the first movie that premiered, and it was either spoiled by the staff or harassed by the voices of other audience members in the same show...... Now that I don't have telepathy, I can finally go to the cinema!'

While thinking about it, Saiki Kusuo walked quickly towards the location of the movie theater, and finally had a trace of anticipation in his heart, which had always been as calm as a pool of stagnant water.

'I was finally able to enjoy a quiet time. ’

'Sure enough,I still can't rely too much on superpowers. ’

'I'll ..... '

"Saiki-san!"

"?"

The sudden sound startled Saiki, and he almost have a Sheer Heart Attack.

"Saiki-san..... You look surprised to see me?"

Saiki Kusuo followed the voice and looked over, and it was Ichinose Honami who caught his eye.

"Well, because I don't have telepathic abilities, I didn't know in advance that Ichinose was there? ’

Under normal circumstances, Saiki Kusuo would be able to use his telepathic ability to know in advance that some acquaintances were present around him.

And now he has blocked this ability of his own, and he will be startled when he hears others suddenly call his name.

Saiki Kusuo calmed himself down in an instant, and at the same time cast his gaze on Ichinose Honami.

If I had telepathic ability, I would have avoided this route, and the most troublesome thing was to meet people I knew in my free time. ’

'Why does it look like Ichinose is a little flustered?' I can't read his mind to know what's going on...... I would have taken off the ring if I wanted to know. ’

'No, no, no, what am I thinking, I've already said it, you can't rely too much on your telepathy. ’

Saiki Kusuo immediately adjusted his emotions, and then spoke:

"No, I just happened to be passing through here. "

"Really..... That's just right.....Saiki, could you please do me a favor?"

Ichinose lowered her head, her gaze was a little evasive, and she glanced into the distance from time to time, and the expression on her face looked a little embarrassed.

'Does Ichinose even need my help?' It's one of my rare breaks without being disturbed. ’

Of course, Saiki Kusuo refused in his heart, but he thought about what had happened in the past few days,

Ichinose's face showed such an embarrassed expression, I guess she had encountered something more troublesome, and if it was something like Sakura's, I couldn't ignore it. ’

And although I don't want to get involved in too much trouble, after all, Ichinose also contributed a lot to our class and Sudo's case, so it's definitely not good to refuse directly. ’

But why the hell she looking for me?ai wants to take the ring off - no, I can't just give up here,I can't rely too much on Telepathy. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart, and he realized that he didn't seem to be qualified to complain that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's thoughts were too noisy.

"Well, what's the matter?"

Saiki Kusuo immediately agreed to the other party, thinking that he would quickly help the other party solve the problem, so that he could go to see a movie before the movie theater in the school closed.

"I wanted to contact you on my phone, but I didn't know how to say it for a while. "

Ichinose kept a somewhat embarrassed expression on her face,

"That's right, I guess.....I..... will be confessed here. "

'Confessed here?'

Saiki Kusuo quickly looked around, there was no one around here, it was just because Saiki Kusuo wanted to reach the cinema as soon as possible without using superpowers, so he deliberately took a shortcut.

It's just that he didn't expect to meet Ichinose here.

This is the back of the school building, and it's been a long time since school ends, and there are usually no students coming over - looking at Ichinose's reaction, it's clear that she doesn't want to accept this confession, and she looks very embarrassed. ’

Is it really a similar situation to Sakura? After all, there are all kinds of strange people in this school. ’

'If that's the case, then it seems that we have to find a way to deal with them, and what kind of ability can I use to teach him a lesson?'

"That's right..... I don't know how to say no to someone, and I don't want to hurt them..... I searched the Internet for a long time before I found a more reliable method. "

Ichinose said very seriously, holding a love letter in her hand.

'It turns out that she just doesn't know how to reject...... Wait, I have a bad feeling. ’

Saiki Kusuo immediately realized that something was wrong,

'It can't be the classic drama of third-rate novels and third-rate anime.....'

"I want you, pretend to be my boyfriend......"

"I refuse. "

Without the slightest hesitation,Saiki immediately rejected the other party.

Being able to be the boyfriend of Ichinose Honami, even if it's just a disguise, is a temptation that is hard to refuse for many guys -

But Saiki Kusuo knows very well that this is an abyss from which he will never recover.

'If I agree to her request, once this matter is spread, the consequences will be unimaginable, and I will not only be noticed by others, but may even become a thorn in the side of some people who have a deep blood feud. ’

Saiki's head seemed to hear the voice of words like 'Die'.

"Ichinose..... Who is he?"

And at this time, behind the two, there was an unfamiliar voice.

Chihiro Shiranami is the name of the owner of this female voice.