Chapter 21:Control the points

Saiki Kusuo's gaze continued to move and landed on Horikita Suzune.

At this moment,Horikita is very focused on solving the problem.

Although Kushida Kikyo also copied a test question for her, Horikita Suzune didn't accept it, but she still transferred her share of points to Kushida Kikyo.

Even if there are no test questions, Horikita Suzune has the top academic ability in the class, and Saiki Kusuo glanced at it twice, and she almost got the questions right, and the correct rate was higher than most people who read the test questions in advance.

And at this time, Saiki Kusuo heard another voice.

【What should be the normal academic ability of an average high school student?】

[After reading the test questions, what are their scores? I'm not sure. 】

[Forget it, it's still the same as when you took the entrance exam, keep 50 points for each course, this question is correct, this question is wrong.....]

Saiki Kusuo heard the somewhat lazy voice, and he knew who the owner of this voice was, it was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Sure enough, it's a strange guy. ’

Saiki Kusuo can determine that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is different, he is indeed more special than ordinary students, Saiki Kusuo can use telepathy to know that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is indeed able to solve every question easily, but he will deliberately choose to do a few wrong questions to accurately control the score.

'Like me, do you want to avoid being too conspicuous as much as possible?'

The corners of Saiki Kusuo's mouth rose slightly, and his gaze finally fell on the test paper in front of him,

But when it comes to how to hide yourself, you're still far from enough. ’

'The real thing to make yourself less eye-catching is not to get a score in the middle, but to get a ranking closer to the middle of the stream, and to control the score of each subject to 50 points, but to make yourself more conspicuous. ’

And it's not just about rankings, it's about which questions should be correct and which questions should be wrong, that's the core of this exam." ’

For Saiki, there is nothing difficult about these questions, and he himself does not know how difficult they are for ordinary high school students.

But he has telepathy.

Using this ability, Saiki was able to know which questions other students found difficult, even if they were easy, and to judge which questions he should have deliberately made wrong.

Only in this way can you look as ordinary as possible.

Because of the test questions,the accuracy rate of the first few questions is very high, and there are almost no mistakes, so you can't deliberately make mistakes. ’

But even if there are test questions, the difficulty of the next few questions is relatively high, the steps are cumbersome, and the accuracy rate is not very high... This question is deliberately wrong. ’

'If I think a little bit, the average score this time shouldn't be very low, and I can only get a little higher. ’

Thinking so in his heart, Saiki Kusuo casually picked up the pen and quickly filled in the answer on the answer sheet.

  .....

After several hours of exams, as the bell rang, Sae immediately began to rewind.

[It's really strange that these defective products don't look very panicked, and they don't even have any surprises. 】

There was a look of confusion in Sae's eyes, and according to the appearance of the students she had taken before, most of the students were very surprised after hearing that there was a surprise exam.

And Class D was very calm from beginning to end, as if they knew in advance that there was this exam.

After Sae collected the test papers, he glanced at it a little and found that the correct rate of the students' answers in his class was much higher than he expected.

"Oh?"

Chabashira Sae's eyebrows twitched slightly, and she hurriedly looked at the exam papers of several people, and as before, the accuracy rate was very high, and even several of them made the questions with super difficult ones.

[Interesting, this is a class with defects, I know their academic ability very well, and with their attitude to class during this time, it is impossible to get such a score. 】

[That means they bought the exam questions from the previous year's exam and realized that in this school, anything can be bought with points?]

[It seems that they are not stupid, at least some of them have very good understanding or observation skills, it seems that this class is not as rubbish as I thought.] 】

The corners of Sae's mouth rose slightly, and her gaze swept over all the students in the class.

  ......

Before you know it, the month before the start of school has quickly passed.

For nearly two weeks, Sae has not disclosed the results of the start of the class, and everyone has returned to their normal life, and they seem to have forgotten about this exam.

May 1st, early morning, classroom.

"Did you receive the points transferred from the school?"

"I received it, but it's only about 50,000? Isn't it 100,000?"

"Is it because of the test results that affect the points? Shouldn't it, we all bought the test questions in advance for review, it is impossible to be deducted so many points? Could it be that other classes have also purchased test questions and are doing better than us?"

During the pre-class study period, the students were talking about points.

Seeing that he was close to 100,000 points, Saiki Kusuo's expression did not change at all.

Although test scores affect class points, it is not the only factor that affects class points, and it is clear that their class has been deducted a lot of points in other areas.

For Saiki, this is not a bad thing.

It wasn't until a few seconds before the class bell rang that Sae slowly came to the classroom.

"Teacher, is there a problem with the points this month?"

Seeing the teacher walk in, a student raised his hand and asked.

Hearing the student's question, a meaningful smile appeared on Sae's face:

"I thought you had some understanding of the school's S system, but in the end, did I think too much?"

"What is S system?"

The students below looked at each other.

"Maybe some of you have figured out that the number of points you earn each month is related to your exam scores, so you should have prepared for this exam in advance, but-"

Sae's eyes narrowed slightly,

"S system,Real-time review of students and calculate values,The factors involved in the evaluation are not only test scores.A total of 98 times of late absence.A total of 391 times of using a mobile phone after speaking in class.These behaviors are all reflected in your points. "