Chapter 45: I will learn la..No

[This woman's ..... and the girl I saw earlier..... Is it really the same person?]

At this moment, Yamawaki looked at Kushida Kikyo with a somewhat incredulous gaze, and when he saw each other for the first time during the day, he thought that Kushida Kikyo was a girl like an angel, and it was basically two people who were like now.

Do you finally know what this girl really is, but this girl is actually more terrifying than you think. ’

Saiki Kusuo, who maintained his stealth technique, had been silently observing several of them.

"Sudo Ken's personality is impulsive and irritable, and Horikita Suzune is arrogant and conceited....."

Ryuen narrowed his eyes, his eyes locked on the message sent by Kushida Kikyo on the phone screen,

"Haruki Yamauchi and Ike Kanjj have no value, and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Saiki Kusuohave no sense of existence. "

'Me?' ’

Saiki Kusuo nodded in satisfaction.

"Saiki Kusuo, is that the guy with glasses?"

Ryuen stretched out a finger and gently groped his chin.

"Yes, you know him?"

Kushida Kikyo asked with some curiosity, she didn't expect Ryuen to know the name Saiki Kusuo.

She thought that with Saiki Kusuo's almost transparent existence, he shouldn't have much contact with the rest of the class.

"Only once. "

Ryuen replied.

When he was in a coffee shop earlier, Shiina and Saiki had met, and he remembered that Saiki Kusuo seemed to be a friend of Shiina Hiyori  in their class.

[Shiina Hiyori and the relationship with that called Saiki Kusuo seems to be not bad, although Shiina Hiyori is not easy to use, but for our class, she is a very important existence, and may play a huge role for Class D in the future, if I beat Saiki Kusuo now, the relationship with Hiyori may become a little stiff, and there is no need for this for the time being, and Saiki Kusuo can't provide me with much value. 】

Ryuen thought so in his head.

"The reason why we were able to get a good score in the first test was because we got the answers to the previous test in advance – the questions on the exam were exactly the same as the previous one. "

Kushida Kikyo said.

"I see, no wonder you were able to surpass our class. "

A smile appeared on Ryuen's face.

[Although there is no guarantee that the questions in the future will be the same as in previous years, it is indeed something that can give us one more choice.] 】

"But how do you know about this? Theoretically, those older students don't take the initiative to tell you these things, do they? "

Ryuen narrowed his eyes slightly and asked.

"I just heard it by chance. "

"That's how you heard it?"

Ryuen still had some difficulty believing Kushida Kikyo's words.

[Is there such a coincidence?But the woman Kushida Kikyo should also know that this extremely lame lie can't fool me, is it really just a coincidence?]

After all, superpowers are acting beyond your imagination. ’

"Actually, that's it for now, and we'll talk about that later. "

After Kushida Kikyo said this, he turned around directly and left the box.

[Is it really just a coincidence?or is someone doing it on purpose?]

Just take it as a coincidence. ’

[Don't worry, first collapse Class C little by little, and then Class B - in the end, it's the self-righteous 'big lady']

'Who is that person?You seem to have mentioned this person in your heart last time?'

Saiki Kusuo responded in his heart, he felt that his stealth time was coming to an end, so he took advantage of the gap where Kushida Kikyo opened the door, and left here with him.

......

In the blink of an eye, Saiki Kusuo was back in his room.

"I'm getting more and more troublesome things now. ’

Saiki complained in his heart, and then sat on the bed, ready to rest a little.

Ryuen seems to be preparing to act after the midterm exams, so during this time, there should be nothing going on in their class in a sense.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with me, but if Sudo drop out of school like this, there will definitely be a lot of trouble in the class, and I don't want to be bothered by these troublesome things every day, so I'll have to think of a way to do it then. ’

And before Saiki Kusuo could rest for long, there was a knock on the door.

There is no need to open the door, Saiki Kusuo knows who the person who knocked on the door is - Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"Saiki, Horikita asked us to tutor Sudo and a few of them, Sudo just came back, do you want to go?"

After entering the room, Kiyotaka asked directly.

[Tutoring other people?It feels like a hassle?After all, I can't teach them everything I know.What is the learning and acceptance range of a normal high school student?]

"Just send a message on your phone and ask. "

"Hmm. "

After Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finished speaking, he took out his mobile phone.

Ayanokouji: Would you like to review today's knowledge later?

Sudo: I just came back from practice, I'm so tired, forget it today!I feel like I'm almost done with my review!

Ike Kanji: That'..... I'm busy right now..... Not very convenient..... I'll just take a look for myself in the evening.

Haruki Yamauchi: Ah, forget it..... I'll just read the book myself.

Not surprisingly, although they all said that they would study hard after a while, but a few of them would never do that. ’

Saiki Kusuo already knew very well in his heart what kind of goods these people were.

As long as they don't improve their grades, then this book club will continue.

However, in Saiki's head, he already had a way.

If it can be effective on Sudo Ken, then it will definitely be effective on the other.

"In that case, forget it?"

"Hmm. "

"If Horikita asks tomorrow, it might be very troublesome. "

"We'll talk about that then. "

"Oh, then I'll take my leave. "

Kiyotaka nodded, and after his gaze lingered on Saiki Kusuo for a moment, he turned around and left the room.

[Still can't see anything from Saiki.] 】

[Is he hiding too deeply, or is the teacher overly worried?]

[Let's talk about it later.] 】