Chapter 50:Framed

'Ahh '

After hearing these words, Saiki Kusuo immediately made a judgment.

He knew what Ryuen wanted to do before, but because the other party didn't take action for the time being, and it had no impact on him,Saiki Kusuo would leave this matter behind for a while.

"I'm in self-defense!"

Hearing Sae's words,Sudo Ken immediately couldn't sit still and explained loudly,

"They were the ones who made the first move, they were jealous that I was the starter and took the initiative to provoke everyone!"

"If there were witnesses, it would be easy to do. "

Sae narrowed her eyes slightly, as if she had guessed Sudo's reaction.

"Tch....."

Sudo wanted to say something, but in the end he could only fall silent.

[Damn.... It didn't seem like anyone was there at the time!]

Sudo Ken was very unhappy in his heart, and at the same time tried to remember what happened yesterday.

Saiki Kusuo used his telepathic ability to know a general situation from Sudo Ken's mind, if there may be discrepancies due to personal feelings, but Saiki Kusuo also knows that the probability of Sudo Ken taking the initiative to fight is not very large.

Although Sudo Ken's personality is very hot, he generally doesn't take easy action with the other party, but Sho Tatsuzono seems to have successfully exploited his character flaws.

"Everyone, have you seen the whole story!"

And at this time, Kushida Kikyo stood up from her seat, as if she was very concerned about Sudo Ken.

[This should be the method used by Ryuen.] 】

[Let Sudo drop out of school and put our class in crisis, this is the meeting gift I gave to Ryuen, so that I can better borrow Ryuen's hand in the future to get rid of Horikita.] 】

[Of course,Ryuen, who knows all this, is the same in the end. 】

Kushida Kikyo thought so in her heart.

Of course, Saiki Kusuo can directly 'release' Kushida Kikyo's thought, so that the whole class will know what is going on in this matter, but I am afraid that it will cause even more turmoil at that time.

Kushida Kikyo Junior High School's class seems to have collapsed for similar reasons.

And after Kushida Kikyo spoke, the classroom was silent for a while.

But in Saiki Kusuo's ears, it was a little noisy.

Sudo? It feels like he's going to do something. 】

[It must have been Sudo who took the initiative to fight with others!]

[Sudo, why didn't you drop out of school during the midterm exams? It's a shame that everyone hasn't earned points this month!]

Although no one in the class spoke, Saiki Kusuo could hear their voices clearly.

Because Sudo Ken himself is not very popular in the class, and his temper is still admittedly bad, everyone thinks that Sudo Ken is really involved in this matter.

Although the law asserts that a criminal act cannot be justified without evidence of a crime, it seems to be the other way around, and Sudo must prove that he did not actively fight in order to avoid responsibility. '

But even if there are really witnesses in the class, it shouldn't be of much use, after all, they are classmates, and there is no substantial evidence to prove that Sudo Ken is innocent, so Ryuen will definitely deliberately choose the kind of place where there are no other witnesses. '

The most direct way is to wait until there is an opportunity to directly transmit the voices of several people involved in this matter to the hearts of other people, but then things may become more troublesome. Although Sudo doesn't have a very good brain and a bad temper, he really hasn't done anything bad after all. '

Saiki Kusuo knew that in this school, taking the initiative to participate in the brawl was to be ordered to withdraw from the school.

And just as Saiki Kusuo was thinking, he caught a somewhat unfamiliar voice.

【Sudo-san..... is innocent..... I saw the whole process..... It seems that I also took a picture of .....]

'Huh?'

Saiki Kusuo was a little surprised, and subconsciously shifted his gaze to the source of his heart.

It was a girl with long red hair, glasses on the bridge of her nose that didn't completely hide her beauty, and her curved upper body was on the table.

'She.... What's she called?'

Before his perspective eye penetrated the other's skin and penetrated deep into the skeleton, Saiki Kusuo finally remembered the other party's name.

Sakura Airi.

In the class, she is almost a small transparent existence, and she doesn't have much contact with other people, and Saiki Kusuo has never said a word to her, so he can't remember the other party's name in the first place.

'Eyewitness?'Seems to be true, but why not come forward?'

Saiki Kusuo was a little curious about why Sakura didn't tell the truth.

[If I say it..... will be noticed by others..... And..... The matter of my part-time Internet idol will also be exposed..... Don't dare to say .....]

'Is she also a social phobia?'

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart that there seemed to be many people with social disabilities in this school.

If you let that idiot drop out of school like this, it would be a little pitiful, and if Sakura could provide the relevant evidence..... '

Just as Saiki Kusuo was thinking,Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's thoughts also came to his mind.

[When I just said the word witness, Sakura Airi's expression and movements changed very significantly. 】

'Aren't you, have you even noticed this?'

[Maybe she may know something, but I don't need to take the initiative to contact the other party for the time being.] 】

Maybe Ayanokouji will be able to solve this problem on his own. '

[Just now, Saiki's gaze also seemed to glance at Sakura for a moment, did he also notice the change in Sakura's movements?]

Truth be told, no, I heard it with telepathy. '

"I think you'd better drop out of school, Red-haired. "

At the same time, a somewhat frivolous male voice sounded beside Sudo.

With blonde hair and a mixed-race face, Saiki Kusuo remembers that his name is Koenji Rokusuke, and he is the number one existence in Saiki Kusuo's 'ranking of the least people in this class who want to have any communication'.