Chapter 41:Change

Haruki Yamauchi and Ike Kanji are basically the second-to-last and third-to-last in the class, and the two of them are usually not on top of their studies at all.

[How do you do these questions?I can't understand them at all?]

【What will I eat?】

[Wait, wait, let's focus on the current questions..... I still don't know how to do it..... Sudo .... You move the paper a little to the side. 】

Not surprisingly, these two guys don't know anything at all.....'

Saiki Kusuo was a little helpless in his heart, and shifted his gaze to the other side, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was also thinking about what kind of score to get at this moment, in his eyes, there was no difference in the difficulty of these questions.....

The same is true for Saiki Kusuo.

It's just that the matter of controlling the score is more important to Saiki Kusuo.

If I do too well, I'll attract the attention of other people, and Horikita might let me teach them...... It's scary just to think about it. ’

But if you do too badly in the exam, then Horikita will probably put yourself on the same starting line as these three guys, and then assign study tasks and other things, which will be even more troublesome. ’

'You have to get a mediocre grade..... However, there is no upper limit as a reference..... '

If it is normal, Saiki Kusuo can directly use the best and worst people to make a comparison, so as to know how difficult the exam is, and get a relatively mediocre score.

However, there are no students with good grades as a reference.

Neither Kushida Kikyo nor Horikita Suzune participated in the exam, and Kiyotaka had little reference value.....

I wonder if I can read something from Horikita's thoughts. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart, and immediately turned his attention to listening to Horikita Suzune's heart—

But at this moment, Horikita Suzune was studying extremely intently, and Saiki Kusuo couldn't get any information related to the exam at all.

'Could it be.... You can only ..... '

Saiki Kusuo had no choice but to turn his attention to Sudo.

Yesterday, I instilled a lot of knowledge in Sudo Ken, so I should be able to get a slightly better score.....

But Saiki Kusuo didn't know what the results of Sudo's 'review' were.

'No way, that's all it can be. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so, and then quickly filled in some answers on the test paper, since there was no 'upper and lower limit' as a reference, then he could only play on the spot.

Although Sudo Ken's accuracy rate should be slightly higher than that of the group, but he should still be in the range of poor grades, so it would be good for Saiki Kusuo to get a score a little higher than him.

Saiki Kusuo had a plan in his mind, and with the power of telepathy, he knew that Sudo Ken still couldn't do a few questions, so as long as he got one or two of them right, it would be fine!

  ......

Soon, the time for the exam had passed, and Saiki Kusuo breathed a sigh of relief and handed over his test questions to Horikita Suzune.

For Saiki Kusuo, the small test arranged by Suzune Horikita just now was like a test of himself.

Horikita Suzune first glanced at the test papers of Kanji Ikeke and Haruki Yamauchi, frowned, and then threw the two test papers aside like garbage.

"You two, didn't you review the knowledge I told you yesterday?"

The corners of Horikita Suzune's eyes twitched slightly, and a gloomy color spread unabashedly in her eyes.

"That ....."

Ike Kanji touched his head a little embarrassed,

"There were some things last night that I didn't have time to review..... Today, today I'm definitely going to review well!"

"It's just an excuse. "

There was already a hint of unhappiness in Horikita Suzune's tone.

[Obviously there is nothing to do every day, it is because of this procrastination and laziness that you guys will drag the class back!]

Horikita Suzune taunted the other party mercilessly in her heart, if it was normal, she might have spoken—but today, Horikita Suzune still suppressed her impulse.

"Maybe Ike, they were really busy yesterday!They will definitely review well today!"

On the side, Kushida Kikyo immediately came out to persuade him like a peacemaker.

"Uh-huh!"

Ike Kanji nodded hurriedly and echoed the other party.

【Kushida-san,she's really an angel!】

It's just a filter. ’

Saiki complained in his heart.

Horikita Suzune didn't choose to continue to delve in, but just continued to browse the next person's test paper.

Sudo,his answer may be even more outrageous than the other two..... Really, why should I have hope for these guys?]

Horikita Suzune sighed, and then glanced at Ken Sudo's test paper.

But in the next second, Horikita Suzune's eyes widened slightly, with a hint of surprise in his gaze.

..... Sudo unexpectedly, got a good score?

Although it was not very good overall, it was barely passed, and the accuracy rate far exceeded Horikita Suzune's expectations.

[The usual Sudo is a stable penultimate one?And he actually got a passable score for a poor student?]

"Sudo, did you go back to review last night?"

"Ah, this..... Haha, that's right!"

Sudo hesitated for a moment, but nodded with a smile.

[Damn, thanks to that dream!Is this the legendary god help me?]

'If you know that the god in you is sitting next to you, it will collapse.' ’

"It seems that you are not like those two, you impress me. "

Horikita Suzune nodded seriously at Sudo.

[Is this girl complimenting people?]

Although there is still a difference in the praise in the strict sense of the word in Horikita Suzune's words, it is generally different from before.

[Sudo, this guy will learn,won't the so-called review dream just lie to me because of involution?He is actually learning?]

Ike on the side frowned, but quickly relieved,

[How is that possible!That guy is absolutely impossible to review!It must just be luck.] 】

You know him too well.

Saiki said in his heart, but this proves that his actions last night are meaningful, as long as it continues like this, there is no need for the book club to continue.