Chapter 44:Parabellum

An hour later.

"It's a pity, in terms of physical fitness, you still need to improve, your talent in basketball is really limited. "

After the coach of the basketball team said such a sentence to Yamawaki, he directly led the others to continue training, and Yamawaki did not pass the assessment of the basketball team.

(Oh no..... The plan did not succeed..... I'll be back later..... I will definitely be beaten half to death by Ryuen..... But there's no way to ......]

Yamawaki was also a little helpless in his heart, because he didn't expect the situation to turn out like this.

[This damn shoelace..... What the hell is going on?!】

Although you are indeed very unlucky, if you are prepared to plot against us, then you must be aware accordingly. ’

Saiki thought, now that Yamawaki's plan was impossible to implement, he should go to Ryuen next.

Saiki Kusuo was a little curious about Ryuen's purpose, so he kept following
Yamawaki to see what their plan was.

Soon, Saiki Kusuo followed Yamawaki to the school's KTV, and as a school with all kinds of entertainment facilities, KTV naturally also exists.

Yamawaki had a clear goal and walked straight into a private room.

In the dimly lit room,Ryuen was sitting on the sofa, shaking the cocktail glass in his hand, the clear liquid in it was constantly shaking, and Albert was wearing sunglasses and standing next to him silently, like a security guard.

'This is a bar, and underage are not allowed to drink it. ’

But did they set the location of the secret meeting at KTV? ’
'
There doesn't seem to be a security camera inside the box?'

Saiki Kusuo thought about it, although he knew that there was a KTV in the school, but he didn't come there, because singing is generally a group activity, and this is the occasion that Saiki Kusuo hates the most.

"What's the matter with you?"

Seeing Yamawaki's extremely embarrassed appearance, even Ryuen was a little puzzled.

[I asked him to deliberately provoke Sudo, how did he get it like this.] 】

"I ......"

Yamawaki didn't know what to say for a while, because he fell down twice in a row because of the loose laces, and he felt a little outrageous when he said it, and he himself didn't understand what was going on, but in the face of Ryuen's terrifying aura, he could only tell what happened.

Hearing Yamawaki's words,Ryuen was also stunned for a moment.

[What the hell is this guy talking about? Fell twice in a row because of the laces? But any carbon-based creature with sound limbs can't do such a thing.With his guts, he would never dare to lie to me, let alone this outrageous thing, originally planned to simply test the other party's words today, since he didn't succeed, then forget it, anyway, we have a chance. 】

[However, Sudo Ken of Class C, his fiery personality can still be used, and when the time comes, find a way to let him drop out of school, and it should be able to deal a big blow to their class~ First Class C, eat it away little by little..... Just after the midterm exams. 】

A meaningful smile appeared on Ryuen's face.

'Ahh ’

When Saiki heard Ryuen's thought, he immediately knew the other party's general plan.

As previously suspected, Ryuen just wanted to use Sudo Ken's personality to make the other party drop out of school.

'As a high school student, is this the kind of thing that comes to mind every day?'

Saiki Kusuo muttered to himself in his head,

But how did they know that Sudo had a bad temper.....? ’

And at this moment, there was a sharp knock on the door.

Ryuen raised his chin slightly, and Yamawaki on the side didn't care about his exhaustion at all, and took the initiative to open the door.

'Oh, no wonder. ’

Kushida Kikyo.

"You?"

Yamawaki was a little surprised, he didn't expect Kushida Kikyo to appear in this place.

"We've had some text messages before, but this is the first time we've officially met, Kikyo. "

Ryuen kept a smile on his face, and looked at Kushida Kikyo with a gaze like he was looking at his prey.

What a terrible woman, I didn't expect her to take the initiative to reveal information about her classmates to me, after having her, I should be able to bring down Class C faster.] 】

"Please advise us when we meet for the first time!"

But Saiki Kusuo knew very well what the other party really thought.

[Ryuen wants to take action against Class C - just right, it doesn't matter, what happens to the class now has nothing to do with me, I have only one purpose, that is, to get rid of Horikita Suzune, and I must let her drop out of school, and Ryuen is a weapon that can be used. 】

Both of them want to take advantage of each other at the same time.

It was Kushida Kikyo who informed Sho Tatsuzono about Sudo, and the latter decided to use his personality to act.

'What a nuisance, two of them. ’

Saiki thought in his head that there would be more trouble for the class at this moment.

"What is your purpose in cooperating with me even if you don't hesitate to sell your class?"

"Just getting a student out of school who I thought I had to get rid of. "

At this moment, Kushida Kikyo's expression changed, and her eyes, which had just been extremely clear, projected a cold gaze.