Chapter 17:Your choice

Seeing that the matter was almost resolved, Saiki Kusuo also left the crowd directly. 

After his 'manipulation', there shouldn't be any big problems with this exam. 

Regardless of whether you buy the exam questions of the previous class or not, the results of Class D should be able to improve a little this time, and there should be no such thing as all the class points being deducted, so that you can have enough points for daily consumption. 

And no one would have connected these things to Saiki Kusuo at all, and in the eyes of others, this matter was overheard by Kushida Kikyo. 

It's done. ’

Saiki was about to return to his seat, but soon heard a voice that he least wanted to hear. 

"Saiki-san, let's go together. "

  ‘......’

Saiki Kusuo turned his head a little helplessly, his eyes touched with Kushida Kikyo, he still didn't expect that this matter would finally fall on him. 

[Although they are all friends in name, Saiki is a person who communicates with me a lot. 】

  ‘......’

[Ike Kanji, they also have a lot of contact with me, but if they get involved in this kind of thing, I'm afraid it will only become more troublesome, those people are just stupid. 】

It's hard for me to disagree. ’

[For now, Saiki should be the best choice, he should also feel happy because of me, after all, there must be many boys in the class who want to act with me~ At that time, the relationship between Saiki and me may become more advanced, and it can better let him act according to my ideas~ This action should be able to make me have a higher evaluation in the hearts of my classmates!] 

Isn't there something too much of your thinking? ’

Saiki Kusuo's heart was full of helplessness, and now the development of events had exceeded his expectations. 

He could also feel the hostile gazes of those around him. 

Is there such a person in our class?

'Hey, hey, it's been a few days since school started, isn't it too much to even remember my name?'

Why did Kushida choose him?Why not me!】

'I'm sorry, but of course I'd like to swap with you if I can. ’

[Damn, damn! It should have been mine. 】

It couldn't have been you. ’

Saiki Kusuo could clearly see that the eyes of these people in front of him fell on him invariably, and now the whole class basically knew him thoroughly. 

Originally, he wanted to be as transparent as possible in the class, but from now on this plan is completely aborted, and he's afraid that the relationship with some of my classmates in the class, especially some boys, will deteriorate a little bit in the future. 

'I'll have to find a way to say no.' ’

Saiki was thinking about what kind of reason to use to reject the other party, and at this time,Hirata Yosuke had already walked over with a smile on his face and gently patted Saiki Kusuo on the shoulder: 

"Saiki-san, it's up to you. "

I didn't say yes from the beginning to the end. ’

Saiki Kusuo didn't know what to say for a while, and Hirata's words completely cut off his room for refusal.

...... 

After class in the afternoon, Saiki Kusuo could only leave the classroom with Kushida Kikyo and go to the cafeteria together. 

"Saiki-san, how have you been reviewing lately?" 

Kushida Kikyo looked at Saiki Kusuo with a smile on her face and asked. 

"General. "

Saiki Kusuo gave an ambiguous answer. 

"You must be humble, right! I didn't understand much of the questions that the teacher asked me yesterday, do you know how to do it?"

Kushida Kikyo had a pleading expression on his face, and at the same time, his body leaned slightly in the direction of Saiki Kusuo. 

[I don't know how Saiki's grades are, let's test it a little.] 】

"I'm sorry, but I won't either. "

After hearing Kushida Kikyo's thought there was almost no hesitation, and Saiki Kusuo gave his own answer. 

He knows very well how good Kushida Kikyo is - not long ago, Saiki Kusuo had used his superpowers to obtain the entrance exam results of the whole class, and Kushida Kikyo's grades were definitely not bad. 

It's just that Kushida Kikyo has always been hiding herself, and her purpose is very simple, that is, to make Horikita Suzune, who knows her past, drop out of school, and be able to use any means for this. 

If Kushida finds out that I actually know about her past, I'm afraid she will have one more person to drop out, but in front of a psychic, she can't do this. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart. 

The grievances between Horikita Suzune and Kushida Kikyo don't care at all, as long as it doesn't involve his own head. 

[Won't it? Is it true or false? I can't tell it yet. 】

Kushida Kikyo kept a smile on her face, and then cast her gaze in the distance, in the corner of the cafeteria, where sitting was one of the several senior students that Saiki Kusuo had seen at noon today. 17o4oB

"I've been waiting for a long time, Sato-senpai!" 

Kushida Kikyo greeted each other very warmly. 

"Ohayo Kushida. "

A second-year student named Sato saw Kushida Kikyo arrive, and a smile immediately appeared on his face. a

[This school girl looks so cute..... I was accosted by a girl for the first time during the day today, and it seems that Lady Luck is on my side for the first time. 】

'I'm sorry, I did it. ’

[She's so enthusiastic about me, could it be interesting to me?!] 

"I'm sorry to tell you, no. ’

[If it's true..... I don't have enough points for dating... When the time comes, it will cost a lot of points to sing karaoke and eat.....]

'Hey, hey, isn't there a bit too much stuff in your brain?'

[If, if it's not Nagumo.... Our class will never fall to this level..... That monster....】

'Nagumo?' who is that? Second grader? But I don't think the sophomore student and I have much contact. ’

Saiki Kusuo lowered his head and his gaze fell on the plate in front of Sato. 

A small bowl of rice, and the rest are all green vegetarian dishes, no meat at all, and not even seasonings. 

"If you eat this kind of thing every day, you don't dare to think about it. ’

"Sato-Senpai, how many points do I need if I want to buy test questions!" 

Kushida Kikyo sat down and immediately asked with a smile. 

"50,000 points!"

Sato replied immediately.