Chapter 32 Saiki-san you have to join the book club

......

Soon, everyone started chatting while eating snacks, and although it was a celebration, it was actually just a chat.

It's just that almost all of them have different intentions and have different ideas.

Kiyotaka wants to test Saiki Kusuo, wants to know the details of the other party, and also wants to take this opportunity to get Horikita Suzune and the other students closer.

Horikita Suzune's mind is completely on the next exam, she is desperate to upgrade class C to class A, so she wants to improve the grades of Sudo Ken as soon as possible, and she definitely can't let them drag her back, and at the same time, she also wants Ayanokouji and Saiki to help her complete this matter.

Kushida Kikyo was always trying to isolate Horikita in her mind and then drop her out of school.

Saiki, on the other hand, has to find a way to deal with these guys, on the one hand, to avoid becoming the focus of attention as much as possible, and on the other hand, to hide his superpowers completely - and to watch out for the stupid trio to rub their fingers on the sheets after eating potato chips.

As for the others, their minds were as pure as blank paper, and they basically only thought about such useless things as 'this snack is delicious, how will I talk to Kushida later', and they didn't even pay attention to the midterm exams after that.

In the process of chatting, it is basically Kushida Kikyo who is dominating the topic, the stupid trio is almost instantaneous,Ayanokouji occasionally participates in the conversation, and Horikita Suzune, although she is in the room, is basically just eating alone next to him, and does not participate in their conversation.

In her mind, a thought lingered in her mind:

[Next month is the midterm exam, but these people don't seem to care at all, still discussing these non-nutritious topics, wasting time here.] 】

I really agree with that. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart.

He didn't participate much in the conversation, but his mouth and hands never stopped, and he kept eating snacks.

[It's time for Horikita to get involved in the conversation.] 】

At this time, Kiyotaka glanced at Horikita Suzune with his peripheral vision, and then spoke:

"Although we passed this exam, what about the next midterm exam?Chabashira-sensei said that those who fail will be dropped out of school, this shouldn't be a joke, Horikita, do you have any ideas?"

"I want the whole class to get better grades so that we can surpass Class A. "

Horikita Suzune replied, and at the same time her expression gradually became serious, and at the same time shifted her gaze to Sudo Ken and the others,

“...... Or according to Hirata's idea, organize a reading club, I'll tutor a few of you in the course, now for our class, a few of you are the most laggards, and the people who are most likely to fail are a few of you. "

"Hey, hey, what's the point of being a laggard?"

And hearing Horikita Suzune's words, Sudo Ken stood up as a whole, and his unhappy emotions were overflowing.

"Sudo-san, please calm down, Horikita-san, please don't say such words again!"

Kushida Kikyo on the side also hurriedly stood up to persuade the two, with a very worried look on his face.

But in fact, Kushida Kikyo is very happy that things have turned out like this, and she desperately wants Horikita Suzune to be hostile and excluded by others.

"Ahh ’

Saiki, on the other hand, sat quietly next to him, putting food in his mouth as if watching a movie.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Horikita, who can stand you talking like that......

Ike Kanji on the side also frowned and said,

"And the midterm questions should also be able to be bought, and the scores should be ...... "

"In the case of test questions, your results in this surprise exam are also a mess, aren't they?"

Horikita Suzune said mercilessly, the look of disdain in her eyes was not concealed in the slightest.

As she said, even in the case of getting the test questions in advance, Sudo Ken and others did not achieve satisfactory test results, they didn't pay attention to the test before, so the test questions only roughly memorized part of the answers, not to mention that because of their limited academic ability, they couldn't even understand some of the steps to solve the questions.

According to the rules in the school, the passing score is half of the average score of the class, so the stupid trio can be said to be completely annihilated.

"This ....."

Haruki Yamauchi on the side wanted to refute the other party, but he couldn't think of any suitable words for a while.

"Uh..."

Kiyotaka had just spoken, and was glared at by Suzune Horikita.

"Let's start with Horikita's proposal and hold a reading club...... Although I can get the test questions, if I can explain the answers to Sudo-san, I should be able to get a decent score!"

And just as the anger gradually became more tense, Kushida Kikyo took the initiative to propose,

"Our class is a whole, and we must not let anyone drop out!"

Kushida Kikyo's expression is extremely serious, and it looks very real.

【Kushida-san..... is really angelic. 】

Sudo Ken and the others had this thought in their hearts at the same time.

These three idiot were completely tricked into it. ’

Saiki shoved a potato chip into his mouth.

And hearing Kushida Kikyo's words, Horikita Suzune's brows tightened.

Although I don't know exactly why, when I was in junior high school, the order of their class suddenly collapsed..... But it should have something to do with her. 】

'Don't you know the specific reason for Horikita?'

Saiki Kusuo complained in his heart, and at the same time hoped that this conflict would end quickly.

"Since Kushida-san said so, then we will temporarily agree to you to participate in the book club. "

Sudo replied, the corners of his mouth twitching, still looking reluctant, but because of Kushida Kikyo, he agreed.

"Even if you still have some self-knowledge. "

It's finally over.Book club or something.Anyway, it has nothing to do with me.’

And without waiting for Saiki to finish sighing in his heart, he felt a gaze projected on his body.

"Saiki, you have to come too. "

"Hai?"