Chapter 30:Not too Bad

'Ahh ’

Saiki Kusuo looked in the direction where Ryuen Kakeru had left,

In a sense, Ryuen is somewhat similar to Ayanokouji, both of whom use the people around them as pawns and tools..... Is this what all high school students are like now?'

But there's no doubt that this guy called Ryuen should get into a lot of trouble in the future. ’

Now, it's a little dangerous inside and outside the class. ’

In the class, Kiyotaka heard the information from Sae Chabashira, and was already a little suspicious of Saiki.

Outside the class, their Class C became the target of Ryuen Kakeru.

At this moment, Saiki Kusuo really wanted to sigh, this is not a school at all.

"I'm so sorry, Saiki-san!"

Shiina Hiyori hurriedly explained to Saiki Kusuo,

"This is our class captain called Ryuen...... It's better for Saiki-san not to conflict with him. "

[Ryuen almost beat up all the boys in the class in the first month of school, thus gaining the right to speak in this class..... Although I don't approve of his approach,Ryuen did successfully complete the class coordination, and he is quite a great person..... If we want to climb up again in Class D, I guess the strength of Ryuen is a must. 】

'Is this a shounen college plot?'

Saiki didn't know how to complain for a while, this was obviously a school, but Ryuen and them were forced into a fighting arena.

All in all, try to avoid conflict with Ryuen and them, if it does turn into a brawl.....'

Even with the existence of a limiter, it was still difficult for Saiki Kusuo to perfectly control his strength, and it was not impossible to directly blast Ryuen out of the atmosphere with one punch.

【Damn,Isn't that Saiki!】

And at this time, Saiki Kusuo heard a familiar voice next to him, it was the stupid trio composed of Ike Kanji, Sudo Ken and Haruki Yamauchi, they should have passed by here after buying some snacks and drinks for the evening party, after all, the location of this coffee shop is relatively close to the student supermarket.

Compared to guys like Kiyotaka and Ryuen, the character of this stupid trio can be said to be simple to the extreme, and there is no castle - but for me, it makes no difference, and I can hear their thought anyway. ’

Saiki thought so in his heart, the stupid trio should be more in line with the image of ordinary high school students.

[Wait, who's that girl next to Saiki?]

[A beautiful girl I haven't seen before!, not from our class!]

[Usually Saiki doesn't have a sense of presence in the class, but has he already hooked up with girls from other classes!I'm so envious!When it's night, I must ask Saiki how he did it!]

I retracted what I had just thought, these three were utter stupid. ’

  ......

After chatting with Shiina Hiyori about mystery novels, the two left the café.

Shiina Hiyori went back to the dormitory, while Saiki Kusuo went to the supermarket and bought some snacks according to what the others had said.

Although Saiki Kusuo absolutely disagrees with the matter of holding a celebration party in his room at night, but the matter has come to this point, and he can only go with the flow.

After buying almost everything, Saiki Kusuo returned to the dormitory to rest,but he didn't have a long time to rest, and several other classmates came to Saiki Kusuo's room one after another.

"Excuse me, Saiki!"

Kushida Kikyo said with a smile to Saiki Kusuo, while his eyes swept around Saiki Kusuo's room a few times.

"Here we are!"

Behind Kushida Kikyo is the stupid trio.

And after entering Saiki Kusuo's room, the three of them couldn't help but show a hint of surprise on their faces.

【Why Saiki's room so clean?】

After all, I don't sleep here every night. ’

[I didn't expect Saiki's room to be so well arranged, I thought it was the same unsightly appearance as me. 】

'Please don't confuse me with you, and I'm a little bit afraid to imagine what your room really looks like. ’

[Saiki's room must be very messy, it must be because he knows that we are coming-no, it must be because he knows that Kushida-san is coming, so he cleaned it up in advance! While getting closer to Kushida-san,he didn't forget to hook up with girls from other classes,Saiki, it's amazing! You got my affirmation!]

'I'm sorry, I don't need your approval, and do you have a deep misunderstanding of me?'

As Saiki Kusuo imagined, the brains of this stupid trio were indeed not very good.

Previously, Saiki Kusuo did have the intention of deliberately messing up the room, which should prevent them from wanting to have a celebration in their room, but considering that he might encounter more misunderstanding and even disdain in the future, he finally chose to leave it as it was.

"Excuse me. "

And soon,Ayanokouji also came here, and Horikita Suzune followed him.

"Horikita?Why are you here?"

Sudo Ken was a little surprised, he didn't expect Horikita Suzune to also participate in this celebration.

They didn't choose to invite Horikita Suzune before, because they also knew that according to Horikita Suzune's character, they would definitely refuse.

[I don't want to participate in this kind of boring party, just the penultimate result can be celebrated, you guys are just dragging your feet, if it weren't for the exam questions in advance, we would still be in class D, maybe the class points will be deducted!]

Horikita almost had impatience written on her face.

If it weren't for Ayanokouji's insistence on asking for it, she wouldn't have come to participate in such a boring thing.

It may sound unpleasant, but I agree with you. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart that, unlike Horikita Suzune, he would hardly show his emotions on his face.

[Not to mention Ayanokouji, Chabashira-sensei specially mentioned Saiki's name, which obviously looks very ordinary in all aspects..... Could it be that he really has control over his ranking?]

Horikita Suzune's sharp gaze fell on Saiki Kusuo, but soon returned to Sudo Ken, and was about to say something, but was interrupted by Ayanokouji Kiyotaka first.

"Oh, I invited Horikita to come along. "