Chapter 51:Bad Premonition

At this time,Koenji Rokusuke  was cross-legged on the table, holding the mirror in one hand and playing with his bangs with the index finger of the other, looking at himself in the mirror with an intoxicated expression.

In the class that was originally full of cows, ghosts, snakes, and gods,Koenji were the most special ones in it.

No matter what it is, Koenji Rokusuke's style is his own way, and he doesn't fit in with other people, and he doesn't communicate much, but Saiki Kusuo, who has telepathy, also knows very well that Koenji Rokusuke is somewhat similar to Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, and he has a remarkable talent that no one else in the class has.

It's just that Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Saiki Kusuo are trying to hide themselves, while Koenji Rokusuke doesn't care about this, and even some behaviors make him extremely eye-catching.

Koenji's test scores in the class are considered to be among the top few, although it is not a perfect score, but in fact, it is because he will only pick some questions to do at random every time, and even some questions are either simply not done, or completely choose the answers based on his own interests.

He can be said to be an extremely self-centered person, and all aspects of his behavior and behavior are beyond the comprehension of ordinary people, and he can even completely ignore the existence of other people, and it can be said that within the first minute of the classmates starting to get to know each other,Koenji Rokusuke won almost everyone's disgust, and Saiki Kusuo didn't want to have too much contact with such a person.

"There's no need to stay here as unbeautiful as you are. "

Rokusuke said in that somewhat strange tone, but his gaze did not move to Sudo Ken at all.

"What do you say?SAY IT AGAIN?"

"It's so inefficient to say it a few times, it's really nonsense, if you say that because you feel very poor, I don't mind saying it for you once. "

Sudo Ken was furious and slammed the table so hard that the huge force almost knocked the desk over, and his whole body was about to rush towards the Koenji Rokusuke.

Saiki Kusuo didn't make a move to stop him, because he knew very well that someone would make a move before that.

"That's it, both of you stop!"

Yosuke Hirata shouted to stop the two of them.

[There must be no vicious incident such as mutual assault in the class.] 】

"Hirata is a real angel, if only there were a few more students like this in the class." ’

Saiki sighed in his heart.

[Koenji is really annoying.] 】

[If who want to drop out, it's best to let Koenji drop out with you.] 】

[To tell you the truth, I think that Koenji is even more annoying than Sudo.] 】

The inner thoughts of most of the students in the class have changed, and their spearheads have basically shifted to Koenji.

Although the anger on Sudo's face was almost overflowing, fortunately, because of Yosuke Hirata's timely intervention, no further conflict broke out between the two of them.

And Koenji Rokusuke always looked in the mirror and sorted out his appearance, as if he didn't put Sudo Ken in his eyes at all.

"In a week's time, the Student Council will intervene in the negotiation between you and Class D, and points will be deducted based on the results of the negotiation, and the punishment for Sudo will be determined. "

As a teacher, Sae has always turned a blind eye to the tense atmosphere in the class, and seems to be looking forward to what will happen next.

  ......

After the morning class, Sae left the classroom with Sudo and went to the office to inquire about the situation.

And in the classroom, the students in the class are talking about Sudo Ken.

"Are there no points again this month..... I thought I was going to send points a few days ago, and it took a lot of ..... "

"Really, that Sudo might as well drop out. "

"What should I do, this month....."

Now that Sudo Ken is no longer in the classroom, the other students basically don't hide their opinions about Sudo Ken.

"What do you think? Horikita. "

Kiyotaka Ayakoji supported his cheek with one hand, and at the same time turned his head slightly to look at Horikita next to him.

"It's not certain that any student dropping out of school will affect the number of points in the class, and it's best to avoid that for now. "

Horikita Suzune said slowly, looking very calm.

[Although Sudo's temper is not good, it seems that what he just said is not fake, and I have heard some rumors about Class D recently, especially the guy named Ryūen Kakeru..... He can be a troublesome being. 】

Horikita Suzune thought so in her heart.

[If it was Horikita in the past, she would have said something like 'It's better to drop out of school for a guy like Sudo.' 】

Kiyotaka didn't make a sound, just quietly looked at Horikita Suzune.

"Ahh ’

On the other side, Saiki Kusuo was thinking so in his heart, preparing to leave the classroom directly to have lunch.

It wasn't too difficult for him to help Sudo clear his name, but Saiki had to find a way to avoid making the situation more troublesome as much as possible.

It must be more convenient for him to act on his own.

'Gotta get out of here, or else..... '

Before Saiki could get up from his seat, Yosuke Hirata was already standing on the podium in the classroom.

"I'd like to believe my classmates, I think we should all work together to find clues about the witnesses!"

Yosuke Hirata said very seriously from the podium.

"I agree! I believe in Sudo-san, too. "

"Since Hirata said so..... "

"That's what I thought, too. "

After Yosuke Hirata finished speaking, many students in the class agreed, and most of them were girls.

'Wait.... Did just a few of you just scold Sudo behind your back?'

Saiki complained in his heart, he knew very well that if it was himself standing on the podium, I was afraid that no one below would pay attention to it.

"I didn't promise you Hirata just now, but if I leave the classroom in the open, like Koenji, I'm afraid I'll become the target of the others." ’

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart, preparing to wait for the attention of others to divert to other positions, and then find a chance to leave the classroom.

But in the next second, a trace of bad premonition appeared in Saiki's heart.

"Saiki-san, you're sure you'll help too!"

Kushida Kikyo walked up to Saiki Kusuo and asked with a smile.