Chapter 11:Stop with the spoiler

'Oi oi, how many books have you read...'

At this moment, Saiki Kusuo was a little surprised, almost every book he had come across, the other party had read...

Then because of telepathy, Saiki Kusuo was spoiled again.

Mystery novels that know the plot can be said to have no meaning in existence.

This made Saiki Kusuo a little helpless for a while, he never thought that he would encounter such a thing after he finally got rid of Kushida Kikyo and Ichinose Honami and came to the library that he longed for.

'It seems that this girl named Shiina Hiyori is a real fan of mystery novels.....'

Saiki Kusuo sighed in his heart, but his eyes were drawn to the novel in Shiina Hiyori in his hand, and a new idea arose at the same time, l

Since she is also here to borrow the book, it means that she has not read the book... There's also a book that's exactly the same, which is great. '

While thinking in his thought,Saiki stretched out his hand and tentatively touched the book, and Shiina Hiyori really didn't have the spoiler-like mental activity this time.

'Finally found it!' '

The corners of Saiki's mouth rose slightly.

"Eh..... Do you also like to read Raymond Chandler's novels? "

And at this moment, Shiina walked quickly in front of Saiki Kusuo and asked with great curiosity.

"I....."

This sudden move made Saiki Kusuo a little confused for a while, obviously a minute ago, this girl was still struggling with whether to talk to a stranger for a long time, but after seeing that she picked up the book, she suddenly took the initiative to come forward and talk.

"I just want to find a random book to have fun."

Saiki immediately replied that he didn't want to have too much contact with the others.

"I see..... But I just saw that you seem to be a little curious about other books, why did you choose this one in the end? "

Shiina Hiyori asked very curiously, she had been observing Saiki Kusuo's movements just now, and the other party didn't seem to be picked randomly, but looked like it had been carefully chosen.

"Because I've read a few other books."

Saiki Kusuo casually gave an explanation, and in a sense, it is not wrong, Shiina Hiyozu's psychological thoughts have basically shown the entire plot.

It's just that after saying this answer, he regretted it a little in his heart.

[He.....has read them all?! 】

[Several of these books are also relatively unpopular in the reasoning world, have he read it too!] 】

[Have I met someone who has the same interests as me!] 】

Shiina Hiyori and the lilac eyes seemed to bloom with a light, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help but rise slightly, as if she was very interested in Saiki Kusuo in front of her.

For Shiina Hiyori, there are too few people who have the same hobbies as themselves.

Originally, there were many people who liked to read mystery novels, not to mention that in this school, there were even fewer people who came to the library to read books at the beginning of the school year, because of different hobbies, Shiina Hiyori didn't know how to contact other people.

And now, she finally met someone who was like-minded with her.

Although it looks quiet on the surface, in fact, Shiina Hiyori's mental thoughts are very active, but in daily life, he has not been able to find anyone who has the same hobbies as himself.

"I didn't expect this classmate to be so interested in mystery novels!"

Shiina Hiyori leaned forward slightly, his clear eyes staring into Saiki Kusuo's eyes.

In a sense, Shiina Hiyori is really not wrong, Saiki Kusuo does like to read mystery novels, but he doesn't like too much interpersonal interaction, and Kushida Kikyo alone is enough for him.

[Finally found someone who can have a common topic..... Haven't encountered it before. 】

[I've always wanted to make friends..... But I couldn't talk to anyone before...]

[Wait, wouldn't it be a little rude for me to do this!] I don't think I even have introduced myself yet! 】

Shiina Hiyori reacted suddenly, and a smile appeared on her face

"Sorry to bother you... My name is Shiina Hiyori, and I'm a member of Class C in the first grade, so I guess I'm also a first-year classmate! "

Shiina Hiyori is very warm and friendly to introduce her identity to Saiki Kusuo, and her thoughts are constantly coming to her.

[He also came here to look for a book just now, and it was obvious that he should be a first-year freshman who had just arrived at the school... If you're a freshman, you should be able to talk about something! I finally found a book friend! 】

'Ahh '

Saiki Kusuo can clearly hear Shiina Hiyori and every sentence in his heart, although in principle, he should not have too much contact with the people around him as much as possible, but now this situation is not good to leave directly, so he can only follow Shiina Hiyori's words and continue to talk.

"My name is Saiki Kusuo, Class D."

Saiki Kusuo said, compared to others, Shiina Hiyori is a relatively normal girl, but the other party's love for mystery novels is also a little beyond Saiki Kusuo's expectations, although Saiki Kusuo himself can't see a lot, but there is no way to compare with Shiina Hiyori.

However, this is not a good thing for Saiki Kusuo, who has just had to be spoiled by more than a dozen novels.

'Next time you come to the library, it's best to avoid each other as much as possible. '

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Saiki-san! ! "

Shiina kept a smile on her face, and then took out a few more novels from the bookcase.

"If you're interested in Raymond Chandler's novels, I recommend this one... This one is not bad either! "

Shiina Hiyori immediately stood on tiptoe again and tried to take out a few books from the shelves, but because of his petite stature, he still couldn't touch them.

'Hey, there's no way to watch it on this occasion. '

Saiki sighed again in his heart, and could only take a step forward and help Shiina Hiyori take down a few books from the shelves.

Listening to Shiina Hiyori's words, Saiki Kusuo was actually a little interested in the few books she said.

However, this interest disappeared after a second.

[Saiki must not have imagined that the truth is actually ...]

'......'