Chapter 57:Sakura Airi's Intuition

‘First make all your messages on the Internet public, and then show all your inner thoughts so that people around you know what kind of person you are. '

Saiki Kusuo raised the corners of his mouth slightly and looked at the other party with meaningful eyes.

‘Not only that, but every day after that, you will step on dog poop on the road, the toilet paper you use will be torn, you will choke when you eat, and you will have nightmares at night......’

【 Saiki.....seemed just now.... changed】

‘This intuition is a little bit frightening. Is this the legendary sixth sense? '

Hearing Sakura Airi's voice, Saiki Kusuo immediately looked away from the clerk to avoid letting Sakura Airi notice too much.

"Now that everything has been settled, let’s go back first!"

Kushida Kikyo said, and then left the Cyber ​​City with Saiki Kusuo and Kushida Kikyo and returned to the square.

"Now that the camera has been repaired, I'll leave first! If anything happens later, please contact me! Don’t forget that you have classes in the afternoon!"

Kushida Kikyo waved to the two of them, as if something happened, so he said goodbye to everyone first, and Saiki Kusuo was also ready to leave.

"Ano....Please wait a moment.....Saiki-san....."

But just when Saiki Kusuo was about to leave, Sakura Airi suddenly spoke and called out to Saiki Kusuo.

Saiki Kusuo turned his head and his eyes fell on Sakura Airi. Their eyes touched for a moment, and Sakura Airi could only cast her eyes on the ground with some confusion.

【Should.....I should express my gratitude to Saiki-san......His name is Saiki, right?.....Be sure to express your gratitude.....】

Sakura Airi was thinking in her heart, but she couldn't say a word for a long time.

‘This is a bit too forced, so forget it. '

Before Saiki Kusuo could finish what he said in his heart, Sakura Airi gathered all the negligible but all the courage in her body and said in a voice that almost only she could hear:

"No, thank you very much, Saiki, Saiki-san!"

If you were an ordinary person, you probably wouldn't be able to hear what Sakura Airi just said - but as a psycher, Kusuo Saiki can naturally hear it.

"You're welcome"

"Ano.....Ano.....Sudo-san’s story.....I did see it before.....terribly sorry......I didn't have the courage to say it before......I saw the whole process.....It was a few student from Class D who first provoked Sudo-san......"

"It's okay, if you don't want to testify, that's okay."

Saiki Kusuo said slowly, if Sakura Airi is not willing to testify in court, he will not force it. Anyway, Saiki Kusuo has his own plan in mind.

"About that matter.....I.....I'm not ready enough yet"

"Just don't force yourself too much."

Saiki Kusuo just gave a short answer.

At this time, it might be better if he said some words of encouragement, but Saiki Kusuo is not the person who would say such words on this occasion. He not wanting to have too much interaction with the people around him, after chatting for a while, Saiki Kusuo also left the square, while Sakura Airi looked at Saiki Kusuo's back from a distance.

【Feel like.....Saiki-san is special......But I don’t know what’s special about him....】

Sakura Airi thought so in her heart, but because of the distance, Saiki Kusuo didn't hear it......

At the same time, in the box of the school KTV,

"Class D must be in a chaotic situation now."

Ryuen  leaned next to a girl with a handsome face, with a very proud smile on his face.

He sent his classmates to frame Sudo Ken. This was exactly his plan.

He had previously asked Yamawaki to test it a few times without success. But it doesn't matter, it won't have much impact on the official plan.

"In this school, getting involved in a fight is no small matter. Even if he won't be expelled from school, Sudo Ken will be suspended from school for at least a month. It may also affect the points of their class, and maybe their class will have internal strife as a result."

Ryuen's smile became more obvious, as if he had a winning ticket.......

After school in the afternoon, Kusuo Saiki left the classroom and went to the school's express delivery point.

Although in this school, almost all kinds of products are available, but it is only almost, and it is impossible to provide all the products.

Therefore, the school also provides online shopping services. Students can purchase products that are not available on campus on the school’s dedicated shopping website—even if they are not in the product list, they can also contact customer service for special ordering services.

Of course, all this costs points.

When school first started, Saiki Kusuo had never used the school's online shopping website. Generally, he didn't have anything in particular that he wanted.

However, not long ago, while browsing the website out of boredom, he discovered that the website could also purchase some experimental equipment and the like, which gave Saiki Kusuo an idea.

Buy germanium metal products.

Although the ability of telepathy allows Saiki Kusuo to know other people's thoughts, the troublesthat brings to Saiki Kusuo far outweigh the benefits.

Telepathy cannot be controlled, which leads to Saiki Kusuo living in a noisy environment every day, and it also makes him lose countless joys in life.

There are no surprises in life. Watching movies will be spoiled by passers-by......This is an absolute disaster for Saiki Kusuo.

But there is a way that Saiki Kusuo can block out other people's voices, and that is germanium metal.

This was discovered accidentally before. Although the principle is not clear, as long as you hold germanium metal, you can block other people's inner thoughts, allowing Saiki Kusuo to find some fun in being an ordinary person.

Kusuo Saiki previously purchased a ring made of germanium on a shopping website, and it finally arrived this afternoon.

Saiki Kusuo couldn't wait to go to the pick-up point to get the ring, and immediately put it on his hand - almost instantly, the whole world fell silent, and all the voices of his heart were inaudible!

‘Yes! '

Saiki Kusuo's lips couldn't help but raise.