Chapter 20:The Exam

The next day, Kushida Kikyo and Saiki Kusuo came to the classroom with 39  photocopies of the test questions and distributed them to the rest of the class. 

[This surprise exam should be stable!But doesn't Chabashira-sensei say anything about the exam?Could it be that there is no exam today?] 

[Just look at this test question, there should be no difficulty in the exam and the like..... But I can't understand this question.....]

With these questions, the students who had not listened to the lectures in the previous class felt as if they had taken a reassuring pill. 

However, perhaps because of the test questions, the learning status of the students in the class has not changed much. 

There are still many students who are
Late every day, and there are still many people who are distracted during class, and they don't take these things seriously more than before. 

They only think that the number of class points is related to the test score, but with this test question, the test is not a problem at all, and they do not know that the class point is far more than the test score. 

Just like the D-class, there are many people who have achieved very good results in the entrance exam. 

But after all, the test questions related to the test questions are still studied a little, and after returning to the dormitory after school every day, some students in Class D will gather together on their own to study the questions in the test questions, and even Sudo Ken and others, who usually don't study much at all, will ask other students a little bit to ask other students how to solve some questions. 

Of course, whether you can understand it or not is another matter. 

  ...... 

In this way, a week passed quickly, and Sae still did not mention anything about the exams during this period, which made some students wonder if there would be no so-called surprise attack this year. 

However, before today's first exam, Sae, who was supposed to come to the classroom every day, came here five minutes early.

"There was a surprise exam today, starting in a row and passing the exam papers backwards. "

Saeda immediately handed out the test paper she was carrying, and there seemed to be a rare meaningful smile on her face. 

[These flawed people would not have thought that there would be a surprise exam within two weeks of the start of school, and some of you will definitely ask why I don't tell you about the exam and the rules of the school in advance - but in this world, there are not so many things that can prepare you in advance!] 

[Looking at your usual state of class, I don't believe you can get high scores!] 

[Wait until next month's class points are announced, let me take a good look at your desperate looks!] 

'Oi, you're the head teacher. ’

Saiki complained in his heart, according to common sense, every homeroom teacher should have in mind that his students can get high scores, and this teacher called Chabashira Sae is a freak in a sense. 

It's just that the reality may be a little different from what Sae thinks. 

[Fortunately, I bought the test questions in advance, otherwise this exam will be cold directly!] 

[Hurry, send the test papers!Otherwise, I will forget all the questions I memorized yesterday!] 

The students in the class did not show any surprise, and many even felt the joy. 

Soon the test paper was distributed to everyone, and Saiki Kusuo glanced at the test paper slightly, and the questions were exactly the same as the previous year's test questions. 

As the best high schools funded by the government, they will never deliberately use the same set of test questions in order to save resources, I am afraid that their purpose is to test students' observation ability outside of learning, and whether they can find the same test questions. 

At the same time, it also allows students to further understand that in this school, 'anything can be purchased with points'. 

For Saiki Kusuo, it doesn't matter. 

I didn't look at it much before, but now it seems that the difficulty gap between the different topics is not small. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart, but for him, even if he didn't read the test questions in advance, these questions were not difficult, and he could judge the answers with a little look. 

And for Saiki, the hardest thing is how to control the score and keep it at the level of the midstream. 

The fact that the test scores are kept in the middle makes the teacher a little suspicious, and it seems that he has to let his grades fluctuate a little bit, but it can't change too much, otherwise it will still look a little suspicious. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought to himself, 

"After all, because of the test questions, other people's scores should have improved to a certain extent, and my score should not be too low. "

The most important thing is not how much he can score, but how many others can score. 

[The question is exactly the same as the test question this time, which is great!] 

[Fortunately, I prepared it in advance!] 

[I should be able to get a relatively high score in this exam!] l

Saiki was able to hear the thought of the others clearly, and the next step was to determine how many points they should be able to score if they had the test questions. 

He turned his head, his gaze casually falling on someone, his gaze gradually penetrating through the other's body and falling on the test paper to see what their answers were.

It seems that with the test questions, everyone will be able to get a high score. ’

Saiki looked at a few people casually, and the correct answers to the first few questions in them were very high, and they should all be able to get relatively high scores. 

His gaze continued to move and landed on Ken Sudo. 

[The first question is A, the second question is C, and the third question is D...] 

At this moment, in Sudo Ken's thought, he is constantly rereading and reciting the answers to the test questions. 

While others study the solutions to each question after they are given the questions, Sudo memorizes the order of their answers and the steps to solve them. 

Fortunately, the exam questions are basically the same as last year, otherwise, just change a few numbers, and Sudo Ken's 'fruits of labor' will be in vain. 

[Alas, it's bad, what is the answer just now, is it D or C?Quick, think about it!] 

'This guy is hopeless. ’

Saiki Kusuo made such a judgment in his heart. 

Even in the case of test questions, it seems that Sudo Ken did not memorize the answers very seriously, and after just a few multiple-choice fill-in-the-blank questions, he forgot what the correct answer was. 

"But you're doing a good job in a way, Sudo, and you should be able to drag down the average score on this exam a bit." ’

The corners of Saiki Kusuo's mouth rose slightly.