Chapter 2 :I already know the rules

This school has very exaggerated resources, it can be said that it covers all kinds of books and movies around the world, and even has a private theater, which is what makes Saiki more satisfied. 

The most important thing is that this school has a very powerful cafeteria, and there are all kinds of delicious food, especially the types of desserts.

For Saiki Kusuo, there is no more important existence in this world than dessert. 

This is the reason why Saiki is willing to come to this strange school.

As long as it doesn't go beyond common sense, students in this school can buy anything. 

“...... In addition, in this school, everything can be purchased with points, and the points are automatically transferred on the first day of each month, and one point is worth one yen, and the 100,000 points for this month have been transferred to your account. "

While speaking, Sae picked up a mobile phone-like device, which was the terminal used by all members of the school. 

'100,000 yen a month.' ’

Saiki lowered his head and looked at the interface that appeared on the screen of his terminal, which displayed 100,000 points. 

100,000 a month, which is much more than the pocket money given by the family. 

Although Saiki Kusuo has superpowers, he does not abuse his superpowers to seek benefits for himself, and usually just uses the pocket money given by his family to buy some Coffee Jelly. 

100,000 yen, then he can basically achieve dessert freedom every month. 

"One hundred thousand?!" 

"Really?!" 

"Hey!" 

Seeing the huge number on their accounts, almost all the students in the classroom exclaimed, and some of them already had eager smiles on their faces. 

But Saiki Kusuo is still relatively calm - using the ability of telepathy, he has already learned the real rules of this school from the thought of Chabashira Sae. 

These points are related to the student's
own 'value', and it can basically be said that the student's performance in school is positively correlated with the number of points they can earn. 

On this campus, there are a large number of surveillance cameras, which will monitor the students' every move at all times, and grade the students, and divide the class into four grades A, B, C, and D. 

And now Saiki is in the worst class D. 

[Sure enough, almost all of them are expressions of surprise, and they are really just a rabble composed of some flaws. ] 】

[These guys, I guess all the points will be deducted soon.] 】

[If you want to be promoted to Class A, I am afraid it will be difficult to achieve.] 】

At this moment, Saiki Kusuo had read the thoughts of Chabashira Sae. 

'Oh, yes, the whole class is bound to score together, and although I don't want to interfere too much, I can't get the points I should have earned along with them, otherwise I wouldn't have the money to buy coffee pudding.' ’

And at this moment,Saiki's heart was also thinking so secretly. 

With Saiki Kusuo's superpower, he can control and deploy electronic and mechanical equipment without any contact or indirect contact with the target machine, and directly modify his points to infinity, but this will definitely arouse the suspicion of the school, and it may bring a lot of trouble in the future, so he will not do it at present. 

"This school measures students by strength." 

"Being able to enter this school shows that you also have corresponding values." 

"This is the current situation, today on the first day, you should familiarize yourself with the school." 

After a few brief words, Sae left the classroom. 

Walking down the hallway, Sae immediately picked up her terminal, and the file data of the students in her class was projected on the screen.

Before these students enter the school, the school will conduct an assessment interview to determine their ability and potential in different areas. 

What made Sae a little concerned were the two students in the class, both of whom were personally selected by Chairman Sakayanagi and were not assigned to Class D, but the results of the entrance examination were very ordinary. 

And one of them is none other than Saiki Kusuo. 

【Academic power:C】

【Intellect:C-】

【Judgment:C-】

【Physical ability:C-】

【Teamwork ability:C】

"Saiki Kusuo,He doesn't seem to be anything special,too ordinary." 

Sae frowned, and then closed the terminal in her hand. 

  ...... 

On the other hand, after class,Saiki came to the school cafeteria as quickly as possible. 

The decoration here is simple and atmospheric, and although there are not many people in the school, the canteen space is very spacious, and a variety of dishes are neatly arranged in the rows of windows, like a rainbow of delicious dishes, even exotic dishes.

Any student who came to the cafeteria couldn't help but exclaim, and Saiki Kusuo, who was the first to come here, had the corners of his mouth slightly raised. 

The simple purpose of coming to this school is because it has desserts that he usually can't eat. 

Although Saiki Kusuo has the ability to teleport, he can only move to the position he has reached, and if he wants to taste desserts from all over the world, it will definitely be more troublesome, and this school can save himself this trouble.

If he could,Saiki could naturally directly use the ability of teleportation to teleport directly from the classroom to the cafeteria, but he knew in advance that a large number of cameras were installed in the school, and at least on the surface, he could not use too ostentatious superpowers. 

However, it is also possible to liberate the power of the flesh a little, which is why Saiki Kusuo was able to come to the cafeteria before everyone. 

As a Psychic,Saiki Kusuo's physical strength is also far beyond the existence of ordinary people. 

Saiki walked quickly to the dessert area, immediately selected several different styles of coffee jelly, and then scanned them with his terminal, successfully purchasing them all with points.

It's so convenient to get points at school. ’

'The usual pocket money is simply not enough to buy so many coffee jelly at once. ’

Saiki watched his number of points on the terminal screen decrease by several thousand points, and thought to himself. 

And just when Saiki Kusuo was ready to enjoy the dessert in front of him, a slim figure suddenly appeared next to him.

"Saiki-san, what a coincidence!"