Chapter 38: The change in Horikita Suzune

[If Saiki is also aware that we are being watched, then it means that he does have a very keen sense of observation and is definitely not an idle person. 】

"Oi,oi,oi, is it just a slight knee-turning movement has been discovered?'

Thinking so in his heart, Saiki Kusuo didn't turn his head back, but just kept his gaze in the distance, pretending that he was distracted, wanting to alleviate Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's suspicions about himself.

【...... Does it seem like it's just a distraction?and it's just a disguise??to avoid my suspicion?]

'Aren't you a little outrageous?'

Saiki Kusuo was a little helpless, but now he can only pretend.

"Saiki, what are you looking at!"

And at this time, Horikita Suzune also noticed that Saiki Kusuo's gaze was elsewhere, and immediately said with a serious expression.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about the knowledge you said, and I was a little distracted. "

Saiki Kusuo casually found a reason.

"Then you repeat what I just said. "

Horikita Suzune's brows furrowed slightly, and he didn't seem to believe in Saiki Kusuo's words.

Saiki Kusuo quickly recounted what Horikita Suzune had just said, although it was not exactly the same, but the general meaning was similar, Horikita Suzune's expression softened a little, and then nodded at Saiki Suzuno.

[Is it really just that I'm thinking too much?]

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's afterglow always fell on Saiki Kusuo's body, and compared to practicing the existence of Saiki Kusuo himself, the surveillance of Class D was not worth mentioning at all.

"Then let's move on. "

Horikita Suzune cleared his throat and immediately began to explain the knowledge again, but Horikita Suzune himself is not a good teacher, and it is a bit boring to explain, and some problems have taken some more difficult solutions, which is very simple for Saiki Kusuo and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, and Kushida Kikyo is also not a problem.

But for Sudo Ken and others, this is simply a book from heaven.

[What the hell is Horikita talking about??I don't understand it at all??What linear regression or something?Is it like a spell?】

Sudo Ken's whole person is basically in a state of fog, he did try to understand Horikita Suzune's words at the beginning, but he quickly gave up, but he will definitely not let Horikita Suzune speak more simply, and can only fugue under Horikita Suzune's hypnotic explanation.

[Really, I'm a sports student, what's the point of this kind of result for me?]

[I might as well use this time to train for basketball!]

【Positioning...... Catch..... Cross-step redirection ..... Slam Dunk!】

In Sudo's mind, a picture of a basketball game has emerged, and the whole person seems to be in another space.

'Can you imagine a basketball game so concrete?'

Saiki Kusuo can not only hear his heart, but even 'see' other people's thoughts, and what Sudo Ken is thinking, Saiki Kusuo can hear clearly.

Although Sudo Ken is not very good in terms of grades, he does have excellent talent in sports-related aspects.

"Sudo, do you understand what I just said?"

Horikita Suzune noticed that Ken Sudo's gaze was also a little distracted, and immediately said sharply.

"I, I, I!"

As if he had been awakened from a dream, Sudo Ken stumbled in his position, but he quickly reacted and hurriedly said to Horikita Suzune.

"Then you can solve this problem. "

"This question..... Let's turn X over first..... And then...... Then ..... "

The first step is wrong!]

Horikita Suzune's brow furrowed instantly, and there was a hint of impatience evident in her eyes.

[Can't even solve this kind of problem??Where did all the things you learned before?]

[He can't even solve a basic equation, I have to deeply doubt whether this guy has the intelligence that a normal high school student has, no wonder he is the penultimate in the class, and I don't listen to him at all when I lecture so seriously, why should I waste time on this kind of student?]

[It's better to let a few of them be dropped out of school!]

She looks really angry. ’

[With Horikita's character, she should be about to mock each other mercilessly, and then with Sudo's character, there is a chance that two people will quarrel, and this Book club will be over. 】

At the same time, Kiyotaka was also thinking so in his heart.

[Horikita Suzune, this should quarrel with Sudo, I'm really looking forward to it!]

Kushida Kikyo muttered to himself in his heart, looking forward to what would happen next.

Although it was not good for my classmates to argue, it would be nice if I could really avoid this Book club, and I could go to too many other things for these two hours. ’

The corners of Saiki Kusuo's mouth rose slightly.

[No, no, if someone drops out, it may affect our progress to Class A. 】

[Yesterday, yesterday my brother said, I misinterpreted the meaning of loneliness and loneliness...... Is there a problem with my previous approach?]

[Maybe there was something wrong with my previous approach, and I should change it.] 】

Horikita Suzune thought so, but the frowning brow didn't ease:

"From the first step, you were very wrong.....! Go back and study these topics again!"

Although Horikita Suzune strongly despised Sudo Ken's learning ability in her heart, at this moment, she still forcibly suppressed her anger and said to Sudo Ken in a calmer voice.

This surprised everyone present.

[Horikita just replied like this?She must have mocked Sudo mercilessly before, right?]

A look of surprise appeared on Ikeku's face, while Kiyotaka turned his head slightly and glanced at Horikita.

[Although it seems a bit forced, but Horikita, there has indeed been a lot of change?, why?]

"Then that's it for today's reading club, let's continue to gather here after school tomorrow, until a few of you have thoroughly understood these knowledge points. "

Horikita Suzune sorted out her textbooks and left the library directly.

And Saiki Kusuo's heart is slightly broken.

'This book club won't stop until a few of them figure it out?'