Chapter 52:Jealous

【This is a good opportunity for me. I can further improve my image in the class. First of all, there should be no problems with my expression and demeanor. I should try my best to show concern for my classmates.. 】

The expression on Kushida Kikyo's face was controlled very well, with a polite smile, but there was a trace of worry for Sudou Takeru in her eyes.

‘What an outstanding performance. In a sense, you can be considered one of the people who indirectly framed Sudou. '

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart, and at the same time he noticed that other people also cast their eyes over after hearing Kushida Kikyo's voice.

‘Hirata's speech successfully changed the atmosphere in the classroom. Everyone else should take the initiative to help Sudo find witnesses. In this way, I don't need to do anything. Why don't I just find a more important reason to reject him first?’

"Ayanokouji-san, you will definitely help me, right?"

Before Saiki Kusuo opened his mouth, Kushida Kikyo added another sentence.

In the classroom, more eyes were cast on Saiki Kusuo, and the latter could clearly hear their inner thoughts.

【Hirata and Kushida both said so, we must help Sudo!】

‘You clearly didn't think so a minute ago, right?’

【He was able to be directly invited by Kushida-san to join us! I really envy Ayanokouji!】

‘Then you are envious in the wrong way.’

【Why didn't Saiki answer?He want to refuse? Then he seems to be the same troublesome guy as Koenji.】

‘Now it seems that there is no room for refusal. '

Saiki Kusuo just wants to sigh at this moment. In his eyes, if he is regarded as an existence on the same level as Koenji Rokusuke, it will be a major event that can destroy the world:

"Ok"

"Thank you so much, Saiki-san!"

The smile on Kushida Kikyo's face became brighter in an instant, her voice also rose a few tones, and her body slightly tilted in the direction of Saiki Kusuo.

【Damn it, Saiki! He actually seems to have such a close relationship with Kushida! 】

Saiki Kusuo ignored the voice from Ike Kanji and could only follow Kushida Kikyo and others. Immediately, the few student in the classroom just now were basically in pairs and asked other students in the school if anyone had witnessed it. According to a related incident, Saiki Kusuo and Kushida Kikyo were in a group, but Horikita Suzune did not participate.

They didn't have any classes this afternoon. Saiki Kusuo had no choice but to follow Kushida Kikyo around the school.

Even if they are senior students they have never met before, Kushida Kikyo can greet them very naturally. This makes Saiki have to admire Kushida Kikyo's social skills. Everything the latter said in one afternoon feels like she said more than Saiki said in half a year.

However, they found nothing all afternoon......

Soon, the sun was almost setting, and the sky became dim.

Kushida Kikyo and Saiki Kusuo came to the school playground together to take a short rest. Ike Kanji and others, as well as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, were also resting here. Sudo Ken, who had been taken to the office earlier, also came here to join them.

"Everyone, have you found any information about the witnesses?"

Kushida Kikyo looked very anxious and asked immediately, while everyone else present could only give a negative answer.

"Nope....."

Sudo Ken stamped his feet unwillingly.

Everyone else looked out of breath, but Ayanokouji Kiyotaka didn't make any special moves, he just cast his gaze into the distance - a familiar figure appeared in front of everyone.

"Kushida, Saiki, what are you doing? so many people!"

Ichinose Honami walked in front of everyone with brisk steps, and the curves of his upper body swayed slightly along with it.

【Wow, here comes another beautiful!】

【Does she seem to be Ichinose Honami from Class B?】

【Does she still know Saiki?.....Wait, I remembered, she, Saiki and Kushida were the ones who sat together for dinner when school started! 】

Saiki Kusuo instantly felt that the three idiots' anger towards him had increased a lot, and he could only shift his gaze to other people as much as possible.

Kushida Kikyo immediately told Ichinose Honami the whole story, and the latter immediately nodded vigorously:

"We in Class B can also help you! Maybe you can find some useful information"

"Really! Thank you so much, Ichinose-san!"

After hearing Ichinose Honami's words, Kushida Kikyo immediately showed a very happy smile and almost hugged her.

【Did you actually ask students from other classes for help? Kushida exuded a sense of disobedience. 】

On the other side, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was silently observing Kushida Kikyo and Ichinose Honami. He knew Ichinose Honami, but he didn’t have much contact with her.

‘Did Ayanokouji also notice something was wrong with Kushida? However, Ayanokouji does not have the superpower of reading minds, and he has never seen Kushida's violent behavior with his own eyes. '

Saiki Kusuo just nodded to Ichinose Honami and said hello without saying too much.

‘Kushida actually didn't feel grateful to Ichinose Honami, because actually helping Sudo was not her original intention. She just wanted to take this opportunity to show that she cared about her classmates.’

‘But Ichinose simply wanted to help......It's really rare to see such a person in this school. I'm afraid Kushida just wants to pretend to be someone like Ichinose Ho. '

At this time, in Saiki Kusuo's mind, there were three people who had some contact with him and whose personalities were within the normal range. They were Hirata Yosuke, Shiina Hiyori, and Ichinose Honami.

‘As for the rest. Saiki Kusuo glanced at the trio of idiots out of the corner of his eye, and what greeted him were eyes that contained envy and anger.

‘Let’s not mention the other ape for now......’

"Then I'll go back first! If there is any progress by then, I will come to you!"

Ichinose Honami waved to everyone and then left the square.

【Damn Saiki, why does he somehow know all these girls?】

‘Sorry, I don't want to either’

【Last time I was in a coffee shop, I saw Saiki chatting with a silver-haired girl!】

‘Just talking about mystery novels’

【Im so envy!Damn! I originally wanted to take this opportunity to strike up a conversation with other girls!】

‘So you don’t really want to help? '