Chapter 27:Are you serious ?

"You have a strange attachment to getting to Class A."

Kiyotaka looked at Horikita Suzune with his peripheral vision, and there didn't seem to be any other emotion in his eyes.

"Don't you want to change something with your own hands?"

Without waiting for Horikita Suzune to finish speaking,Ayanokouji gave an extremely affirmative answer.

However, Horikita Suzune directly ignored Ayanokouji's words:

"It seems that you are willing to help, if you want to be promoted to class A, you have to work hard to improve the situation in the class, what is early and late, there must not be any early departure, and no one can fail the midterm exam, if someone drops out, our class points may still be deducted."

"There should be a way, after all, Kushida found out that the exam can buy the test questions of the previous students."

As Kiyotaka spoke, he began to recall about the purchase of last year's exam questions.

Although Saiki Kusuo went to communicate with the senior students with Kushida Kikyo, it was Kushida Kikyo who took the initiative to invite Saiki Kusuo to participate.

Kushida Kikyo also seems to have accidentally discovered that the test questions of senior students can be purchased.

[Theoretically, senior students should not take the initiative to reveal the rules of the school to the new students, Kushida claimed that he overheard the conversation of the senior students, and only then did he know about these things, which is a bit too much of a coincidence.] 】

[Could all this have been done by Saiki Kusuo? 】

[If it was what Saiki Kusuo did, then what means did he use? Can you guide Kushida's actions? This is something that only superpowers can do. 】

'Oi,oi...'

Saiki Kusuo, who had been following them, was distressed and chuckled slightly.

Ayanokouji would not have thought that an idea that he had casually would actually be extremely close to the truth.

Ayanokouji's observation and reasoning skills seem to surpass those of the other students, and Saiki Kusuo thinks that he needs to be more careful to avoid leaving any obstacles in front of the other party.

"No, because there is no guarantee that the questions in each exam will be exactly the same as last year, not to mention that there are people in the class who still get very bad grades after reading the test questions."

"I feel like you're pointing at me."

"Maybe we should gather the students like Hirata, but I haven't figured out exactly how to use it yet."

"In that case, why don't you come with me to the celebration tonight?"

"What are you doing with that kind of thing? It's just the penultimate result, but you still have to celebrate..... It's ridiculous....."

"If you want to improve the situation in the class, at least improve the relationship with other classmates a little bit."

Kiyotaka said slowly, sounding as if he was concerned about Horikita Suzune's interpersonal relationships.

[Although for now, I don't want to take any special action, but in order to prevent trouble, let's polish Horikita Suzune a little bit into a tool that can be used, and now in this class, Horikita is the most suitable tool at the moment.] 】

[I'm not sure who Saiki Kusuo is, but if the man had sent him, he would have tried to get me out of school—but I don't have any intention of getting caught on my laurels.] 】

[You need to find out the true identity of Saiki Kusuo first.] 】

'Now I'm completely targeted by Ayanokouji.,You have to be more careful in your actions after that.,But what's the white room.,What that man.It has nothing to do with me. ’

Saiki thought to himself,

'And does Ayanokouji directly see other people as tools? This is even better than Kushida. ’

And at this time, Saiki Kusuo felt that his stealth ability was about to end, although he was able to release the stealth ability continuously, but the stealth skill lasted at most ten minutes each time, and before it took effect, there was still about a minute of preparation time, so he still left the neighborhood quickly, and returned to the bathroom of the teaching building using the ability to teleport again.

After that, you have to be more careful when using your superpowers. ’

Thinking to himself

Saiki walked over to the location of the classroom—

But before he had taken a few steps, he saw Kushida Kikyo and Ike Kanji and others just leaving the classroom.

It seems that the meeting on Hirata's side has ended, and it is just right that I can finally go back to my bedroom to rest. ’

And before Saiki Kusuo was happy, Ike Kanji quickly walked in front of Saiki Kusuo:

"Saiki, there is going to be a celebration party in the evening, each of us has to go buy a little snack, don't forget!"

"Oi,oi, from the beginning to the end, a few of you said you were going to have a celebration, but I didn't say I wanted to participate." ’

Saiki Kusuo couldn't understand why these people directly counted themselves in, and just as he was about to refuse, Kushida Kikyo on the side also said with a smile:

"I'm sorry to trouble Qi Mu-san! Then let's wait for each of us to finish dinner and prepare our things, and then gather at the door of Qi Mu's room! "

'Hey, hey, why are you meeting at the door of my room..... Do you want to do it directly in my room? ’

Saiki Kusuo's face was full of black lines, and with his telepathic ability, he already knew the answer to this question, but without any chance to make a statement, the others had already left.

Just now,

Saiki Kusuo's attention was completely on the side of Chabashira Sae and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, completely ignoring the situation on this side of the school building, and as a result, things became the way they are now, and the others had already made decisions on their own while they were away.

And at this time, Saiki Kusuo's mobile phone terminal vibrated a little, and he took out his mobile phone, and it was Shiina Hiyowa who sent a message.

Shiina Hiyori: Saiki-san, will you be free later? Do you want to drink coffee, I've read several good novels recently, you can check them out too!

Faced with Shiina Hiyori's invitation, Saiki Kusuo did not hesitate much, and immediately gave an affirmative answer.

He had heard that the coffee shop at the school also sold some very good desserts, which he hadn't had the opportunity to go to before, but now he could try them.

And the location of the coffee shop and the supermarket in the school is not particularly far, and things have developed to this point, so I have to go with the flow to buy some snacks and drinks.

If everyone else brings snacks and you're empty-handed, you'll be hated by other people, and maybe you'll get into a lot of trouble later.

"Sigh."

Saiki Kusuo sighed, and then he could only walk towards the location of the coffee shop.