Chapter 54:Her inner voice

【Kushida.....Why did Kushida-san suddenly come to talk to me?.....I.....I'm not good at looking into other people's eyes and talking.....Don't know how to communicate.....Could it be that....Could it be that....Did they know that I was a witness? ]

Saiki Kusuo was not only able to hear Sakura Airi's heartfelt voice, but with the addition of perspective, he could clearly see that Sakura Airi's breathing rate had become faster, as had her heartbeat.

'Sakura is even more outrageous than Shiina when it comes to communicating with people. '

Saiki Kusuo thought in his heart.

Although Shiina Hiyori also has communication problems, there is still a huge difference between her and Sakura Airi.

Shiina Hiyori is not good at communicating with others, but in her heart, she is very eager to meet people with whom she can have a common topic.

But Sakura Airi herself may have a certain degree of resistance to communicating with other people.

One is not good at it, and the other is unwilling

【Edward Hall, a cultural anthropologist, further subdivided personal space into four types.

There is a spatial realm called intimate distance.

When others get close enough to hug them, that is, when they step into the extremely close range of intimacy, people will naturally show a strong sense of rejection.

However, if you are a lover or a good friend, you will not feel uncomfortable with this distance.

In Kushida's case, even if she gets very close to someone she doesn't have a close relationship with, she will generally not be repulsed.

It should be said that it does not make people aware of the existence of close distance........

Looking at the two people in the distance, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka thought so in his heart

'Who is this guy? And you've done some analysis here, right? You're the first person I've ever seen who quotes famous quotes in your own mind. '

Saiki Kusuo complained in his heart.

Originally, he thought that today's incident should have nothing to do with him, but in the end, Horikita Suzune still 'invited' him to come here together, saying that it was to prevent any emergencies from happening.

Saiki Kusuo looked at Sakura Airi, who was holding a small camera in her hand. Using telepathy, Saiki Kusuo knew that Sakura Airi seemed to have inadvertently taken the relevant scene before.

"Well, I want to ask you about Sudo-san."

Kushida Kikyo asked politely, with a rather friendly smile on her face.

"I, I don't know, I don't know anything!"

Facing Kushida Kikyo's inquiry, Sakura Airi retreated continuously as if she had encountered a threat, and her eyes seemed to be dodging, never falling on Kushida Kikyo.

"It won't take you long, this matter is very important!"

Kushida Kikyo continued, and Sakura Airi's reaction also surprised her.

"I really don't know anything!"

Sakura Airi turned around and wanted to run away, but her body suddenly lost balance and fell to the ground. The camera in her hand also fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

Sakura Airi couldn't care less. Feeling physical pain, I went to check if my camera was damaged.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

Kushida Kikyo on the side did not expect that things would develop like this.

【She obviously fell down on her own, and it has nothing to do with me. Damn it, if others misunderstand her then, she will be in trouble! 】

Sakura Airi looked at her camera anxiously, unable to turn it on for a long time.

"Yes, sorry"

"No, I was careless....."

Sakura Airi left these words, then she hugged the camera and ran away quickly.

【I.....I don't want others to know my true face.....】

"Sakura-san....."

Kushida Kikyo didn't know whether to catch up for a moment, but before she could react, Sakura Airi had already disappeared without a trace.

"Oops, it looks like things are getting troublesome."

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka said slowly, and Horikita Suzune nodded in agreement, but she had no intention of interfering and left the place immediately.......

On the other side, in the special teaching building, Sakura Airi was sitting alone on the empty stairs, reluctantly pressing the power button of the camera repeatedly, but there was still no response.

This is where Sudo Ken had a conflict with several people from Class D. This is different from ordinary teaching buildings. Students only come here during experimental classes, so there are usually no people here.

Sakura Airi works part-time as an internet idol and graphic model. She often needs to take selfies, but she doesn't want others to know this side of herself, so she chooses a place where no one usually comes.

She would never have imagined that she would actually witness a conflict between Sudou Ken and other members of Class D.

"Can't turn it on......"

Sakura Airi looked at the camera in her hand, her eyes filled with disappointment.

【The camera is broken.....Can't open.....What to do with the photos inside?......】

【If, if I told them that I was a witness from the beginning......Will things never develop like this?.....】

【But.....But.....I really can't communicate normally with other people......The camera is broken.....If I want to buy a new camera with my current points......too expensive.....no way.....Is it just possible to repair it?.....But that clerk...., I don't want to go to that place.....】

At this moment, Sakura Airi's eyes seemed to be a little moist, and she was almost about to cry.

'Hey, hey, hey, she looks like she's in some trouble. '

And at the corner of the corridor not far from Sakura Airi,Saiki was standing there, hearing Sakura Airi's heartfelt voice,

'Sakura's communication problems seem to be more serious than imagined. '

At this moment, Saiki Kusuo's cell phone vibrated slightly - there was no sound. Ever since he bumped into Kushida Kikyo's side that night, Saiki Kusuo had the habit of muting all electronic devices.

He lowered his head and looked at the screen of his phone. It was a message from Kushida Kikyo.

Kushida Kikyo: Sakura-san's camera seems to have been damaged by me......I'm thinking of going to the school's digital shop with her tomorrow to get some repairs. Do you want to come with me?

Saiki Kusuo: Yeah.

Saiki Kusuo gave the other party a positive answer very quickly this time.