Chapter 29:Ryuen:I will devour the C class

Saiki Kusuo turned his head and looked at the other party.

Tall, he looks very muscular, and under the long hair of a bad boy, he has a very tough face, but his expression is full of arrogance and cynicism.

Ryuen Kakeru is the person who just thought of Shiina Hiyori in his heart.

And next to Ryuen Kakeru, there was a black man with an even bigger figure, even Ryuen Kakeru looked a little short in front of him.

Yamada Albert, who is also one of the current students in Class D, seems to have several visible wounds on his dark skin.

On the other side, there is a slightly petite girl in a school uniform, with short blue hair and not bad facial features, but the eyes that project a sharp gaze make her not as cute.

Ibuki Mio is also a classmate of Ryuen Kakeru.

[Shiina Hiyori is here, I didn't expect her to have friends, when she was in the class, her personality seemed to be very withdrawn, and she didn't communicate with other people, and now she seems to be dating other people?]

[It's not from our class, with Shiina Hiyori's character, she shouldn't have much contact with the seniors..... This person must be from the other three classes. 】

[However, no matter which class it is, they will all be trampled under my feet sooner or later!Although we are now in Class D, I will climb up little by little, and then when the three of you class let down my vigilance, I will devour you to the ground without even a bone!]

Saiki Kusuo could hear Ryuen Kakeru's voice as if declaring war.

'Ahh '

The reason why Saiki Kusuo didn't want the class to rank too high was because he was worried about such a similar situation, and the higher the ranking, the easier it was to become the target of others.

However, as a freshman who has only been enrolled in the first year for a month, this person named Ryuen Kakeru seems to be a little too belligerent.

As long as it doesn't affect me, it doesn't matter. '

Saiki didn't stay on Ryuen's for too long, and quickly refocused on the pudding in front of him, no matter what the other party wanted to do, as long as it had nothing to do with him,Saiki didn't bother to care.

At this moment, Ryuen's attention was always focused on Saiki Kusuo.

[Looks quite thin, is it the type of academic ability that is greater than physical strength?]

[Since it's another class, it will be my stepping stone sooner or later.] 】

[However, I don't know the details of this person at this time, so let's provoke the other party a little and see the other party's reaction, maybe you can get some information through the other party's reaction.] 】

Ryuen Kakeru noticed the pudding in front of Saiki Kusuo, and was about to deliberately touch the opponent's pudding, thus provoking Saiki Kusuo.

This is his usual method, first provoking his target, making the other party impulsive, judging the other party's character and ability, letting the target reveal flaws, and then using various methods to subjugate the other party.

It was for this reason that Albert became Ryuen's follower, even though he used to be a bad boy, but he was defeated by Ryuen, who was a circle smaller than himself, and even feared the other party in his heart, and finally became the other party's follower.

'If you dare to get my pudding to the ground, you'll bleed to death from the pores of your body in three months.' '

Saiki Kusuo's gaze became extremely cold at that moment, he wasn't joking.

As long as Ryuen dares to make any moves, then Saiki Kusuo will definitely make him pay a little price.

However, Saiki Kusuo soon realized that Ryuen's idea could not be implemented, and he did not need to take action himself.

"Ryuen-san, I'm chatting with my friends, if there's anything, please bother later, okay?"

And at this time, Shiina Hiyori raised her head and looked at Ryuen with a smile.

Although Shiina Hiyori is not good at dealing with other people, on this occasion, she expressed her attitude very clearly and did not want Ryuen to come to trouble on this occasion.

As classmates, Shiina Hiyori and know the means of Ryuen, everything is basically solved by violence.

Even when school had just started and everyone was not familiar with it,Ryuen forcibly used violence to gain the right to speak in the class.

There were many people in the class who held a grudge against Ryuen, but they all dared to be angry.

[In the whole class, there are not many people who dare to talk to the boss like this......]

Albert on the side muttered to himself in his heart, glancing at Mio Ibuki next to him with his peripheral eyes, but soon returned to Shiina Hiyori.

Saiki was able to hear Albert's mind, and unlike others, Albert's inner workings were in English, but Saiki was able to understand them.

[Hiyori, her mind should be the best in the entire D class, no one can compare to it, very smart. 】

[She doesn't like fighting, and she can't be used as a very good pawn, but there is no doubt that Shiina Hiyori is necessary for the existence of our class, and her mind may play a very big role in the future.] 】

[For now, it's best to at least maintain a decent relationship with Hiyori, and if the relationship with Shiina Hiyori deteriorates in order to test this guy, it will be worth the loss. 】

In an instant, Ryuen Kakeru made this judgment in his heart, and then a smile appeared on his face:

"I just happened to be passing by, so I'll say hello when I see you here, and I'll get along with you later!"

Ryuen waved his hand, and then left the coffee shop with his men.

"Who's that guy?"

"Is it a first-year freshman??"

"Don't mess with him!"

Saiki Kusuo could hear the people around him talking about Long Yuanxiang.

Although Ryuen seems to be the kind of person who is extremely violent, he is very calm on this occasion.

Let's take Class C as our first goal. 】

[There is still some time before the midterm exams, so let's use this month to observe Class C and get information about their classes.] 】

[I want to eat them up little by little, and then climb up with the whole class, and finally trample Class A, and the guy in Class A, under my feet.] 】

As he left, a smile bloomed on Ryuen's face, as if he was a hunter who had discovered his prey.

And all his thought were clearly heard by Saiki.