Chapter 24:Do you have anything to say,Saiki

[Saiki has always been quite silent in the class, and he looks very thin and easy to be bullied, could it be that he has encountered something before, and what is on his mind?]

'Sorry, I just didn't want to talk. ’

[Obviously,Saiki also helped us a lot when they bought the test questions before!] But the people in the class seem to ignore Saiki's role, maybe it's because of this that Saikican't integrate into the class. 】

'No, that's a good thing for me. ’

[I have to find a way to let Saiki and others integrate into the class as much as possible!]

That's it for now, it's good. ’

Saiki Kusuo replied in his heart, but he didn't say it,

"Ahh ’

While thinking so, Saiki Kusuo nodded and agreed to Hirata's request.

"Great, thank you very much,Saiki!, let's do it together!"

Hirata Yosuke nodded very seriously, and then shifted his gaze to Ayanokouji Kiyotaka ,

"Ayanokouji-san......"

Almost the same lines were said over and over again, and perhaps Hirata thought that asking everyone individually would make him appear more sincere.

[I originally wanted to refuse, but people like Saiki also stayed, so I'll stay for the time being.] 】

Kiyotaka nodded.

  ......

After a day of classes, most of the students stayed in the classroom, and a few people who were reluctant to attend the meeting, such as Horikita Suzune and Sudo Ken, left the classroom directly.

[Really, these people just like to be mavericks and seem to be special. 】

[I don't know what these people are pretending?]

[Horikita Suzune, that girl looks like no one in her eyes because she is beautiful and has good grades, not to mention Sudo Ken, he is a fool. 】

After these people left, most of the remaining students in the class pointed fingers behind their backs.

Especially Kushida Kikyo, in her heart, it can be said that she has scolded Horikita Suzune, and her hostility towards Horikita Suzune has not weakened a little at all.

Hirata said about creating some groups and the like in the future, but Saiki felt that it didn't matter, he just wanted to let the meeting end quickly so that he could do other things.

At this moment, the radio in the class suddenly sounded:

"Ayanokouji, a student from Class C of the first grade, the homeroom teacher, Chabashira, has something to ask you for, please go to the classroom office. "

"Oh. "

Kiyotaka muttered to himself, as if in response to the sound of the announcement, and left the classroom after cleaning up a little.

"Is Chabashira-sensei looking for Ayanokouji?Ayanokouji seems to be a somewhat special student.,It seems that he was temporarily inserted into this class like me.Chabashira-sensei should also be able to know some details about Ayanokouji from the chairman.Calling him this time may also have something to do with this matter.But it has nothing to do with me.,If you don't call me along.Maybe I shouldn't have doubted me anymore.

Although he thought so, Saiki Kusuo's eyebrows twitched slightly, and he still seemed to care a little bit in his heart,

"No, no, no, with that teacher's personality, it shouldn't be that simple.,I always feel that there should be nothing good about her specially called Ayanokouji. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so, and after estimating the time it would take for Ayanokouji Kiyotaka to arrive at the teacher's office, he raised his hand, signaled to Hirata that he was going to the bathroom, and left the classroom and entered the cubicle.

At the same time, the clairvoyant activates!

Turning your eyes into cross-eyed eyes allows you to see distant things from afar, and unlike clairvoyance, clairvoyance can automatically lock onto targets you've seen before, and you can also adjust the direction and angle of view, making it easier to control and hear what they're talking about.

The side effect is that it can cause dry eyes when used for a long time – and it just looks a little silly.

That's why Saiki Kusuo came to the toilet cubicle, so that no one would notice his movements.

The picture in Saiki's eyes changed, and he soon gained a view of the classroom office.

At this time, Sae, had already seen Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, but he didn't say too many words, but just asked Ayanokouji Kiyotaka to go to the pantry next to the office and sit without making a sound.

Because of the distance, Saiki Kusuo was only able to observe with clairvoyance, and could not read their thoughts with telepathic ability.

And at this time, a familiar figure appeared at the door of the office.

Horikita Suzune.

"Come in, Horikita, what's the matter with me?"

Sae had a smile on her face, as if she had guessed that the other party was coming back to find her.

"I got straight to the point and asked, why was I assigned to Class D?"

"Really straight to the point,huh. "

"Teacher, you said that the order of class placement is based on the strength of the students, and I am confident that I have almost solved all the questions in the entrance exam, and I don't remember that there were huge mistakes in the subsequent interviews, at least I can't imagine being assigned to Class D, even if I am now promoted to Class C. "

Horikita Suzune's expression was very serious, and she had been very disapproving of this behavior since the evaluation criteria for the class placement were determined this morning.

"As you said, in this year's first-year entrance exam, you achieved a joint third place in the whole grade, and your score was almost the same as the first and second place, and your performance in the interview was also very good, which was highly praised by the school. "

"Thank you, but why am I being assigned to Class D?"

Horikita Suzune became even more confused after hearing Saeda's words.

"Why aren't you convinced that you've been assigned to Class D?"

"No one is happy that they weren't judged correctly. "

"Right? You really think highly of yourself. "

Sae said with a smile,

What's more, it's too early to make one-sided judgments about this matter, and some of them think it's a good thing that it hasn't been evaluated correctly. "

And at this moment, even Saiki Kusuo, who was observing all this with clairvoyance, felt an itchy nose.