Chapter 4 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

'Horikita, is it Horikita Suzune?' This name seems to have some impression, it is our D class, but it doesn't matter, I don't want to have too much contact with people here, as for what you really look like Kushida, it seems that now another person knows it, but it has nothing to do with me. ’

While thinking so, Saiki had swept away the dessert in front of him and was ready to leave, 

'I have to admit, the taste of these desserts is really super, although they are all coffee jelly, but the taste style is completely different, the taste is also very special, do you want to speed up digestion and eat a few more...'

And just as Saiki Kusuo was about to leave, Kushida Kikyo on the side cast his gaze on him: 

"Saiki-san, can you please do me a favor?" 

'You want to use me to help communicate with Horikita Suzune, I can know your thoughts through telepathy, but you find the wrong person, I'm not good at dealing with this kind of interpersonal things, not to mention I'm not familiar with Horikita Suzune, I didn't even say a word, you know if it were me, I would definitely fail, so your real purpose is just to take this opportunity to get closer to me, I'm really sorry, I don't have such thoughts.' ’

Saiki was about to refuse, but at this moment, Kushida Kikyo continued to speak: 

"If it really succeeds, I'll treat you to dessert then!" 

"Deal." 

...... 

After leaving the cafeteria, Saiki Kusuo walked quickly to the supermarket on campus. 

Although he had not been in contact before, Saiki remembered the other party's voice, and the number of people in the school was much smaller than in other ordinary high schools, and he quickly learned where Horikita Suzune was located using telepathic abilities. 

'Ahh ’

Today is the first day of admission, so new students should come and buy some daily necessities. ’

I can go home anytime, anywhere, but if I don't buy anything, I might be suspected by others, so let's contact Horikita in the name of buying something." ’

Saiki Kusuo thought as he walked into the supermarket in the school, and at the same time, the thoughts of other students around him flooded into his mind almost at the same time. 

[No points this month..... Only free daily necessities can be distributed...]

【Only free greens every day..... I can't eat enough.....]

[I really envy the guys in class A, but at the level of our class D, it is impossible to compare with those monsters...] 

'Are most of them Class D students in the high school year?' There really is no pie in the sky, presumably they are all scored, so they can't get enough points, they can only rely on free supplies to survive, it's really a special school. ’

Saiki's gaze swept quickly over these people, 

'To be on the safe side, you still can't waste points casually, such as game consoles, clothes, laptops and other things are completely unnecessary to buy, I can go home anytime, anywhere, these things are not necessary, although it is a school, but there are too many goods here that have nothing to do with learning, after all, selling game consoles in school is a little too outrageous, if you want to buy these things, 100,000 points is simply not enough. ’

'The school wants to forcibly equate points with the strength of students, and use material things to promote students' growth. But I'm not really interested in these things, I can go home at night to play on consoles, laptops and things like that, and these 100,000 points seem to me not have anything other than buying desserts.....'

Wait, jelly maker?! ’

Saiki's gaze was instantly attracted by a certain product in the supermarket. 

  ...... 

In less than a minute, Saiki had completed the payment and held the jelly machine in his arms like a baby. 

'Ahh compared to other equipment, this jelly machine is so cost-effective that it only cost 40,000 points! ’

'Try making your own jelly"

The corners of Saiki's mouth rose slightly, and his steps became light. 

"It's Saiki." 

And at this moment, a somewhat lazy-sounding voice sounded from next to Saiki Kusuo. 

Saikk turned his head to look over, and what came into view was a boy of medium stature, his face was handsome, but his eyes looked a little empty, and the whole person looked lazy. 

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, Saiki remembered the name of this person. 

After all, his thoughy was a little too noisy. 

[Saiki Kusuo, judging from the style of clothes, it should be an ordinary family, his behavior is relatively ordinary, and his presence in the class is not strong, which seems to be somewhat similar to me, will he also be hiding something? ] There is currently no way to read more from him. 】

'Hey, hey, are you a detective, normally no one would think this way when they see a classmate.' ’

[Could it be that the students of the white room entered this school?] No, if that man had the ability to do this now, he would have already tried to stop me when he enrolled, and it was obvious that his forces would not be able to infiltrate this school for the time being. 】

During the day, I heard him chant the white room, and I was a little concerned about the term. ’

[As far as the current situation is concerned, the other party is most likely just an ordinary high school student, how to get along with such a person? ] In terms of interpersonal communication, it is still a little poor. 】

'What a strange guy, and your mental activity is a bit too much, if it's a novel, I'm afraid you'll have to take up a lot of content in one chapter.' ’

Saiki Kusuo complained in his heart. 

Using telepathy, Saiki knows that the origin of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka seems to be somewhat special, he wants to hide his abilities and past, and seems to be unable to understand the joys, sorrows and sorrows of ordinary people, which is also consistent with Saiki Kusuo. 

However, Saiki is not interested in Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, no matter how special he is, he is just an ordinary person after all.