Chapter 47:What is it for

After Horikita Suzune finished speaking, she immediately took out a few more textbooks and explained more advanced knowledge points to the others present.

[Since they can master these knowledge points, then I can let them learn more difficult knowledge points, so that the class grades can be further improved!]

Hearing Horikita Suzune's words, Saiki Kusuo's heart was a little desperate.

He never thought that the other party would be able to say such words.

Originally, Saiki Kusuo thought that his actions could put an end to this meaningless reading club, and he didn't expect Horikita Suzune to want these guys to get higher scores.

'Hey, hey, do you really think that these guys together may not be able to have a wider brain capacity than ordinary apes, and can you really grasp it?'

Saiki Kusuo sighed helplessly in his heart, he meant that all his previous actions had no meaning.

'So saying.... At the end of the day, will this study continue..... So what did I do from start to finish..... What is it for?'

  ......

For the next period of time, Saiki Kusuo was forced to be taught by Horikita Suzune with Sudo Ken and others every day.

The whole class also received the materials of last year's midterm exam questions from the seniors in advance, and with the help of the materials, they are more confident in this exam.

Saiki Kusuo has also been secretly observing Ryuen Kakeru and Kushida Kikyo and them, and they don't seem to have any special actions during this time.

In this way, the two weeks passed quietly, and the time for the mid-term exams came as scheduled, divided into four major subjects, and all of them will be completed in one day.

"The mid-term exams have officially begun, and I hope you will be aware of the importance of this exam, and anyone who fails will be expelled from the school, and you must not forget this. "

In the classroom, Sae looked at the students in front of her with a smile.

[From the beginning of the midterm exams, if you fail in the official exams, you will be withdrawn, since the establishment of this school, there has never been a class that has been initially assessed as Class D, and no students can withdraw after the midterm exam results are announced, although I don't know how you were previously promoted to Class C, but I know very well that you are always just a bunch of defective products, as long as you are not able to be promoted to Class A, then you are just a bunch of garbage. 】

[No matter what means you use, let me see what kind of results you can achieve in this midterm exam.] 】

Immediately Chabashira Sae began to distribute the test papers to his students, and Saiki Kusuo glanced at the test questions slightly, which were basically the same as last year's exam questions, as long as he reviewed according to the test questions he had in advance, he should be able to get a good result.

However, Horikita Suzune's book club can't be said to have played a role - at least Sudo Ken and others can understand some of the topics.

Saiki Kusuo did not rush to write, but listened carefully to the voices of the people around him.

[I can understand this question, I know what the answer is!]

This is something you can be proud of.

At this moment, Sudo Ken had an extremely excited smile on his face, he was happier than he was to score 30 points in a basketball game, which was one of the few reasons why he could understand the exam questions, he raised his head, and glanced at the others present with an extremely confident gaze, seeing that the others were also struggling to write, and then filled in the answers as if they were strategizing.

[I have to get a good score...... Only in this way, at least Kushida-san, who is in my dream, will be able to accept my confession. 】

You could be a little bit better.

And Ike Kanji is also working hard to prove his worth.

Saiki immediately observed the situation of the other people present, and had a basic understanding of the difficulty of this test paper, and almost what kind of score he should get.

Originally, he was going to continue to get a more mediocre score as before, but Saiki Kusuo quickly recalled Horikita Suzune's words earlier, if he didn't get a relatively high score in the subject of mathematics, the other party might have to cause a lot of trouble for himself.

'Math has to be a decent score..... The ranking will fluctuate a little, but it's just right, it can make my grades in other subjects drop a little, so that the total score is still in the middle of the stream, and at the same time, avoid the suspicion of others, if you get a score that is not up or down every time, you will definitely be entangled by Ayanokouji and Chabashira-Sensei. ’

Saiki thought so in his heart, and immediately changed a few answers.

  ......

The day after the exam, in the first class in the morning, Sae came to the classroom with a brisk step with the report card.

She came to class a minute earlier than usual, and she seemed to be in a good mood - which meant that our class should be okay on this exam. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought so in his heart.

[Exam results are about to be announced!]

Sudo had an impatient smile on his face, this was the first time in so many years that he was so looking forward to the results of the exam.

[The previous dreams were all about learning-related knowledge points, and if I can have such dreams in the future, I don't have to worry about things like exam scores at all!]

I'm not going to help you anymore. ’

[Maybe I'll be able to do better than Horikita this time.] 】

'Looks like you've been delirious from this time of study?'

"The results of the midterm exam are out!"

Sae pasted the report cards of each subject on the blackboard, and the last report card recorded the total score of each student.

At the moment of the report card, Saiki Kusuo instantly determined his grade, math was in the top quarter of the class, and English was in the lower position in the class.

There was a gap in the score rankings of several subjects, but the overall score remained in the middle of the stream. ’

Saiki nodded with satisfaction in his heart, he had successfully passed the final exam this time, and he was able to avoid trouble and too much attention.

On the other side, Sudo looked at the report card with surprise in his eyes.

I think I did pretty well in the exam, why is it still the penultimate one!The test paper must be wrong,wrong!!】