Chapter 39: Time to study,Sudo Ken

Saiki Kusuo didn't expect that things would evolve into the current situation, and he originally thought that he could take this opportunity not to participate in the reading club.....

'The brains of those three were not much more developed than those of apes.....'

And Horikita's teaching ability is also very average, she only explains the methods she uses, and does not explain the principles in detail, so it can be said that it is more difficult for those three to fully learn than to ascend to the sky. ’

'Do you say..... Does this meaningless reading club last for at least a month?No, no, no, with Horikita's personality, it's likely to continue until the final exam.....'

Thinking of this, an ominous premonition appeared in Saiki's heart.

Two hours a day, ten hours five days a week, forty hours a month, means I'm going to watch at least twenty fewer movies, ten novels, six or seven garbage games a month, and I can't allow that to happen. ’

'Gotta figure it out, I have to spend my time on something more meaningful!'

Saiki's brain was spinning, thinking of a way to get out of this book club.

[A few people in Class C seem to be doing group tuition, is it for the next midterm exam?]

[Ryuen said to focus on the tall boy, the one named Sudo. 】

[His grades are average, but it seems that he has become the main force of the school basketball team since the first grade, and his physical fitness is very good, but it seems that his grades are not very good. 】

Saiki Kusuo heard the voices of several people from Class D, and their attention was always on his side.

However, Saiki Kusuo didn't have the time to deal with them, and if any of his subtle movements were noticed by Kiyotaka, I don't know how much trouble it would bring.

"Ignore these guys in Class D, nothing is more important than after-school time, and it's not very likely to convince Horikita to stop the reading club without using mind control, but it's not easy to let those fools learn these knowledge points..... Unless a few of them can also evolve by leaps and bounds..... etc..... '

And in Saiki Kusuo's heart, a new idea emerged.

  ......

"Really, although Horikita's attitude today doesn't seem to be as bad as before, but I don't understand what she said! Really, I just need to be able to become a national basketball player, what's the use of ordinary test scores, learning math doesn't improve my basketball level at all!"

After leaving the library, Sudo Ken has been complaining about Horikita Suzune, and in his mind, these test scores don't matter at all, as long as his basketball skills are good enough.

He soon arrived at the arena and trained with his teammates on the school team for several hours before returning to his dorm room sweating profusely.

After taking a shower and doing some exercises to relieve physical fatigue, Sudo also lay down on the bed, ready to play with his mobile phone and fall asleep.

When he was in the library, Horikita Suzune asked Ken Sudo to go back and study these knowledge points again, but now he has already forgotten about these things.

Sudo Ken giggled as he watched the short video, completely forgetting to learn about it.

He didn't notice at all that at this moment, there was someone watching his every move.

Saiki Kusuo.

At this time, Saiki Kusuo was in his room, observing Ken Sudo's every move with his superpowers, and in a sense, he also somewhat understood Horikita Suzune's mentality of hating iron and not steel.

Immediately, Saiki Kusuo unleashed his superpower,

On the other side,Sudo was browsing some funny videos when suddenly a voice came to mind.

"Did Horikita show you the knowledge points you assigned?"

"Huh?"

Sudo's whole heart chuckled,

"Really, how did I suddenly forget about it. "

Saiki Kusuo used the ability of the Mind Transmission Technique to directly transmit the words that Horikita had said earlier into Sudo Ken's mind, causing Sudo Ken to recall that there was still this matter.

"Horikita asked me to see those knowledge points, and if she finds out tomorrow that I didn't read them, she should be furious, right?"

'It's good that you know. ’

Saiki Kusuo replied in his heart.

"But..... It's so late, let's do it tomorrow!"

‘.....’

Saiki Kusuo clenched his fist hard, and his joints made a crisp popping sound.

This guy is hopeless.

However, Saiki Kusuo will not let this matter be so easy, there is nothing in this world that is more important than his free time.

Even lying down at the bottom of the sea and reading a book is more meaningful than reading a book.

'It's time to correct your attitude towards learning a little bit. ’

On the other hand, Ken Sudo once again left his studies behind him and continued to watch videos - only he brushed and swiped, and all the software became videos about learning.

"Did you study math well today?"

"If you don't study hard, you'll end up on the streets!"

"Even if you are an athlete, you have to study hard!"

"What?Why does it show me this kind of video?"

Sudo Ken was stunned for a moment, and quickly refreshed a few videos, all of which were related to learning.

And their lines all seem to be hinting at themselves.

All of this was done by Saiki Kusuo at that time, and it was not a problem to control this electronic device.

"It's learning and learning..... It's annoying!"

Sudo grumbled, then threw his phone aside, closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

After all, after a relatively high-intensity training, Sudo Ken is also a little tired now, and without a while, he quickly fell asleep -

It's just that this is exactly what Saiki Kusuo wanted.

'If you don't study hard during the day, then study hard in your dreams!'

Saiki Kusuo's eyes widened slightly, and there seemed to be a hint of coldness in his gaze.

Immediately, he used the ability of the mind transmission technique to directly transmit all the knowledge points of the day to Sudo Ken's mind.