Chapter 5 :Forbid me from going home?Teleportation.

Saiki Kusuo's gaze moved to Kiyotaka Ayanokouji's side, and standing next to him was the target of his operation.

Horikita Suzune.

She has definitely the beauty of Kushida Kikyo and Ichinose Honami, but she doesn't have the vitality of Kushida Kikyo and cuteness and Ichinose, she looks very indifferent, almost writing down the life on her face, under the white skirt of the school uniform and dark black over-the-knee socks, and her white thighs loom in the gap between the skirt and the top of the socks. 

[It's Saiki, it seems to be someone in the same class as me, but it doesn't necessarily have to produce too much communication. 】

It sounds a little unpleasant, but it's a good thing for me. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought to himself. 

Previously, he used his telepathic abilities to learn the rules of school placement. 

In this school, academic performance is not the most critical factor, but adaptability, decision-making ability, and leadership ability, all of which are part to be examined. 

The students who were assigned to Class D obviously had obvious flaws, and Horikita Suzune's flaw was a lack of leadership and treating everyone else around her as a burden, which is why she was assigned to Class D despite having very good grades. 

Saiki Kusuo took this opportunity to relay Kushida Kikyo's words to Horikita Suzune, and the latter's reaction was exactly the same as Saiki Kusuo expected, and she refused on the spot. 

"Please tell Kushida that I'm not interested in making friends like a child. "

After leaving these words, Horikita Suzune turned around and left. 

Saiki Kusuo didn't feel any surprise at this result, he just simply asked Horikita Suzune's attitude according to Kushida Kikyo's words, and it had nothing to do with him, anyway, as long as he could get the coffee pudding after the fact, it would be enough. 

I'm just pretending to be an ordinary person and I'm not suspicious of others and I came to buy some daily necessities to help Kushida ask Horikita, not for the coffee Jelly. ’

Saiki muttered to himself in his heart, and then left the supermarket. 

  ...... 

It was getting late, and Saiki Kusuo had already returned to his bedroom. 

He used his student card to release the door and enter the room, which can be said to be very luxurious as a school dormitory. 

The area is not very large, but it is more than enough for one person to live, there is still a lot of space outside the bed and desk, independent bathroom, shoe closet, wardrobe and student computer, all the necessary things are available. 

However, for Saiki Kusuo, it doesn't make a difference, he is not going to sleep here, it is better to go home and rest at night. 

Before that, he had observed the entire room with his clairvoyant abilities, making sure that there was no surveillance equipment in the room, so that he could freely use his abilities in this not-so-spacious private area without being detected. 

After determining the surrounding environment, Saiki Kusuo sent a message to Kushida Kikyo about the results of his previous unpleasant communication with Horikita Suzune. 

Kushida: I see... But thank you very much,Saiki!Tomorrow, I invite you to dinner!

From all angles, Kushida Kikyo is a very cute girl, and it must be easy for ordinary boys to be attracted to her. 

It's just that at the first glance of the meeting, it can even be said that before the official meeting, Saiki Kusuo already knew what kind of person she was inside. 

Not only her, but most of the others in the class were also weird guys. 

But it doesn't matter to Saiki Kusuo, as long as he can eat coffee jelly every day. 

Speaking of coffee jelly, it's time to try the jelly machine I just bought... Is anyone coming again?'

Saiki turned his head to look at the door, and a few seconds later there was a knock on the door. 

When the door opened, I was greeted by a boy. 

"Hello Saiki-san, I'm Hirata, do you remember?"

Saiki Kusuo looked at the other party, and he remembered that the other party was also a member of Class D, called Hirata Yosuke. 

Through telepathy, Saiki Kusuo already knew the purpose of the other party.

"That's right, I created a class group chat, I want to pull you into the group, see if it's convenient for you?"

Hirata Yosuke took the terminal distributed by the school and said to Saiki with a smile. 

'I've finally met someone who is a little more normal. ’

Saiki couldn't help but complain in his heart, 

'Invite me into a class group?'

It's a lot easier to create a class group in the same class, and while I don't need it, it might seem too unsociable if I don't.

Immediately, he nodded and joined the class group created by Yosuke Hirata. 

Saiki Kusuo stared at his terminal screen and glanced at it, everyone in the basic D class had already joined the group chat, even guys like Horikita Suzune had already joined the group chat.

"Thank you very much,Saiki, then I'm sorry to disturb you, please have a good rest first!" 

Yosuke Hirata nodded to Kusuo Kiki with a smile on his face, and then left the room. 

Saiki glanced at the screen of his mobile phone, and the classmates in the class were already chatting enthusiastically. 

Karuizawa Kei: I didn't expect this school to have such benefits, it's amazing! The school also has a special clothing store, and there are a lot of beautiful clothes in it! Are there any sisters who are going to visit together tomorrow? 

Satsuki Shinohara: I think it's okay, let's go with us tomorrow!

Kushida Kikyo: Okay, good!

Although it was only the first day of school, the students in the class had already become very close and it was clear that they were immersed in the joy of just entering the school. 

A school that provides food, clothing, housing and transportation will even give money to students, which they did not think of before they enrolled. 

And now, I'm afraid only Saiki Kusuo himself knows that everything he gets in school comes at a price. 

Saiki glanced at the chat content in the group, there was no nutrition, and there were only a few people who were keen to chat, and many people did not speak in the group from beginning to end. 

"I don't think anyone will come looking for me anymore. "

Saiki Kusuo then activated his teleportation ability and returned to his home. 

What isolation from the outside world, for him, does not exist at all.