Chapter 3 :Kushida Kikyo

Although he did not see the appearance of the other party squarely,Saiki Kusuo knew the identity of the other party long before this light female voice reached his ears. 

Kushida Kikyo, Saiki Kusuo vaguely remembered this name, when he first came to the classroom to introduce himself among the classmates, he had some impressions of Kushida Kikyo.

With short brown hair and a face as cute as a doll, her voice as light as a feather, she is the type that is very easy to get along with the people around her

However, Saiki had already used Telepathy to know what type of person Kushida Kikyo was. 

[I want to make friends with all the people, so that I can maintain such a good image ~ so that everyone's eyes will be on me - and in this way, I can also use this network to grasp more information! ] 】

[I haven't been able to talk to Saiki Kusuo before, and it seems to be a very cold type. 】

[Let's see if I can take this opportunity to get closer to him.] 】

Saiki can hear Kushida Kikyo's thought, the other party's inner thoughts are completely different from what she shows, I am afraid that there are few people who can discover her true face. 

It was not a coincidence that the other party and himself met in the cafeteria, but Kushida Kikyo deliberately followed. 

'Ahh ’

'Kushida and I are the most unsuitable types, she loves relationships, she is the kind of person who is very easy to be noticed by other people, and I don't like that feeling. ’

But for now, if you don't communicate with her, it will cause more trouble, so let's find a way to deal with it a little." ’

Saiki made such a judgment, nodded slightly at Kushida Kikyo, and at the same time activated his own ability. 

The favorability display, which is a derivative ability of telepathy, is to detect and quantify the favorability of others to themselves or to other people, which is more controllable than ordinary telepathy. 

'Too high favorability is easy for me to get higher attention, too low I am afraid that others will be used as a bully, it is high-profile, it is best to keep the favorability around 50 is the best. ’

Saiki Kusuo thought, and at the same time spoke, slowly speaking. 

"It's a coincidence, Kushida-san." 

Although Saiki can directly use telepathy to transmit the words he wants to say to the hearts of others, he naturally will not use it on ordinary people who do not know that he has superpowers, but he is usually relatively taciturn, and he basically does not speak on unnecessary occasions. 

【Favorability:42】

'Moderately low favorability? However, such scores are within acceptable limits. ’

Saiki turned his head slightly and looked away from Kushida Kikyo's body. 

He has the ability to see, the longer he stares at the target, the higher the depth of perspective, and in just a few minutes, the Kushida Kikyo in his eyes has developed in the direction of the human anatomy diagram in the biology textbook. 

"I didn't expect Saiki to like sweets so much! I like it too! "

Kushida said with a smile, and at the same time sat next to Saiki Kusuo, looking very close to each other. 

[Saiki Kusuo seems to be the kind of person who is very difficult to get along with, so use dessert as a topic to get closer to each other. 】

I have to admit that it's really powerful, obviously the favorability is less than fifty, but it can be disguised as a very good relationship. ’

There was no change in expression on Saiki's face, and at the same time he changed the display range of the favorability display to see how favorable Kushida Kikyo was to other people. 

Without exception, Kushita Kikyo's favorability for the people around him only fluctuates around forty. 

There are a lot of weirdos in this class." ’

"I will be cared for in the future! Exchange contact information! "

"Hmm." 

For Saiki, it makes no sense for him to use the terminal to send messages and communicate with telepathy, but if he directly refuses the request made by others on this occasion, some of it is not in line with etiquette, and presumably the favorability will be greatly reduced. 

"Kushida-san!" 

And at this time, another person came over. 

It was a girl with long peach-colored hair, and her hair fell down her waist. 

The slightly baby face is inlaid with very delicate facial features, especially the pair of jewel-like eyes, which look very cute, the slender legs are wrapped in black calf socks, and the fair thighs are undoubtedly revealed under the skirt. 

Ichinose Honami, a member of Class B, Saiki uses telepathy to learn her identity. 

"Ichinose-san!" 

Kushida Kikyo also smiled and said hello to Ichinose, as early as the opening ceremony, she took the initiative to contact Ichinose Honami and became 'friends', 

"This is Saiki-san, my classmate." 

"Hello Saiki-san, please help me when you meet for the first time!" 

Ichinose greeted Saiki very warmly, 

"Can I sit here?" 

Although Ichinose Honami asked, she had also pulled away her chair and sat down opposite Saiki Kusuo.

 In this case, if I refuse outright, I am afraid that the scene will be very embarrassing, but this is my precious dessert time, and I will have to find a way to get out later." ’

Saiki thought so in his heart. 

"Ichinose-san, how are you getting along with your classmates?" 

"It's pretty good....."

Kushida deliberately made a very embarrassed look, 

"It's..... Another person didn't seem very willing to communicate with me. "

"Who?" 

"It's Horikita-san, Ichinose, have you heard of her?" 

Kushita Kikyo then began to complain about this matter to Ichinose Honami, although it sounded like just casual talk, but Saiki Kusuo was able to know very clearly what Kushida was really thinking in her heart. 

[Horikita Suzune, I used to be in middle school, she probably knows everything I have done before—I definitely can't let anyone who knows my true appearance stay in school for long!] If there is a way, be sure to withdraw her from school. 】

'Oh, it seems that the people in this school are even weirder than I thought.' ’

On the side, Saiki pretended not to hear anything, and swept the dessert in front of him as quickly as possible, thinking that as long as he finished the dessert early, then he could leave this table justifiably.