chapter 1

touching the bulging abdomen, yuan chaoyu was dumbfounded.

the teenager in the mirror is slender and white, with apricot eyes and thin nose and thin lips, similar to his seven points, but more beautiful.

dressed as a person with a higher appearance, it is a good thing.

but how fat is this little thing in the stomach?

obviously there is that root underneath.

yuan chaoyu's brain was chaotic, remembering that he had just read an ancient dog blood beauty novel called "only hate to meet negative affection".

the big man who "grasps the lifeblood of the global economy" falls in love with an intern at a subsidiary company, and the story of the two is entangled, with glass slag in the sweetness.

one of the glass slags is also called yuan chaoyu, is an eighteen-line little star, because of some small accidents, with the big guy spring wind once, accidentally conceived a child, in order to give the child a name, the big guy and this little star got a license.

the little star also kept to himself at first, but after being seduced by some friends with ulterior motives, he thought that the big guy loved him, so he swore sovereignty everywhere, violating the bottom line of the big guy, and later spent more excessive money to ask people to harm the protagonist.

in the end, "yuan chaoyu" was imprisoned in a mental hospital.

the little baby that was painstakingly born was also taken by the big guy to the protagonist to be raised.

yuan chaoyu flashed some pictures of filming in his mind, and he carefully recalled it, making sure that he was wearing the bamboo basket in the novel to draw water and an empty sand sculpture yuan chaoyu.

he must not repeat the mistakes of the original lord, and he must stay away from the east boyan.

there are thousands of men in the world, the original owner is so good-looking, and mixed with the entertainment circle, casually millions of dollars into the account, or afraid that no man likes?

"ma'am, lunch is ready, please eat." there was a knock at the door outside.

"come in." yyuan chaoyu said.

he went out of the bathroom, the bedroom was large and luxurious, european decoration, several oil paintings hung on the wall, and an exaggerated large terrace outside.

the old white butler in a suit of three-pieces pushed the dining cart in and put the dishes on the table by the window as well.

"this is what you ordered yesterday, foie gras jelly, roast snails, braised veal with white juice, oysters..."

a table full of exquisite western dishes, yuan chaoyu's eyes are straight, he is a 996 programmer who is still paying off student loans, who has the money to have time to enjoy this kind of food.

although i would love to eat it, but...

he touched his stomach and asked, "can these pregnant men eat them?" he remembered that the original owner did not pay attention to food and drink, and ate and drank, resulting in a lot of suffering during childbirth.

the old housekeeper said politely: "the nutritionist does not recommend that you eat these, it will affect production."

yuan chaoyu: "then why did you still bring it up?" the

old butler: "..."it wasn't that you wanted to eat yesterday, and you called mr. and said that i was not responsible for my work."

yuan chaoyu twisted his head to the side, looked at the wall, swallowed the saliva, and said hardly: "all withdraw, i want to drink porridge and cut some kimchi." the

old butler: "because of your opinion, we have fired the chinese chef, the western chef will not, maybe you can try a little corn soup first, allow me to call you to book a porridge and pickles from the family hotel."

yuan chaoyu: "how long do you have to wait?"

"because the estate is in the mountains, it is expected to take an hour and a half at the earliest."

yuan chaoyu questioned, "isn't the oriental family very rich?" i want to drink porridge for an hour and a half! hhe thought that this old butler dog looked down on people and was harassing him.

the old butler thought, i still want you to change sex, it turns out that it is another angle to be a demon.

"if you really want to eat it right away, you can call your husband, ask him for helicopter access, and you can bring porridge within twenty minutes."

yuan chaoyu was shaking, eating a porridge with a helicopter, it was terrible. he didn't want to provoke the cold and terrible man.

"forget it, i'll go to the kitchen myself."

yuan chaoyu held his stomach and asked the old butler to lead the way to the kitchen.

the previous luxury in the bedroom, he had been surprised enough.

the corridor is golden and brilliant, the milky white wall surface of the unknown stone, the golden pattern is luxurious and exaggerated, and it matches the truth of the setting of mastering the lifeblood of the global economy.

there are two elevators in the villa, which are used by the master and the servant.

the elevator is pure gold inside and out.

yuan chaoyu: "it's really a local tycoon that suffocates people." walking

to the chinese kitchen, you have all kinds of pots and pans.

yuan chaoyu scooped up the rice and put it into a pressure cooker to cook.

cut the loofah again and beat two eggs.

when dongfang boyan returned to the manor, he entered the door and asked, "what about him?" the

maid knew that the "he" in the gentleman's mouth was a fixed title, the man who was pregnant with the husband's child and was called mrs.

"the wife cooks in the kitchen."

dongfang boyan: "..."he didn't believe it, this craftsman never cooked.

he went to the kitchen, and everyone followed him.

dongfang boyan looked at the teenager with a slight bulging lower abdomen, skillfully stir-fried, turned off the heat, lifted the wok, and poured the loofah scrambled eggs into the plate.

yuan chaoyu opened the pressure cooker again and scooped out a bowl of porridge.

the old butler helped him on the side, helped him put the dishes and rice in the tray, brought it out to eat, and walked to the kitchen door to see the cold-faced oriental boyan.

yuan chaoyu washed his hands and complained, "with so many of you, how come none of you can cook?" the old butler cried, "sir.

yuan chaoyu: "..."mom, how did this man come back?"