chapter 97

After the release of the wedding photos, Yuan Chaoyu suddenly became the most special existence in the entertainment industry.

Passers-by were shocked, then blessed, then lamented.

I regret that at such a young age, I counterattacked the flow of the emperor of the film, and I married into the rich when my career reached the top.

As we all know, marrying into the giants will withdraw from the circle.

The cute twenty-two-year-old teenager is gradually fading his baby fat and becoming a clean and handsome young man.

Such a beautiful transformation.

The audience felt that they would not be able to see it.

To this, the Yuanbao calmly said, no.

The timeline of their internally pickpocketed love affair, at least a year and a half before it was announced, was together, and the relationship has been very stable.

That was when the reflection of Mr. "Hotel Waiter" appeared for the first time.

Falling in love with a man who controls the lifeblood of the global economy is going to marry into a rich family, and the cub is still seriously producing works, really dedicated.

The Yuanbao were very pleased.

Two months after the official announcement, all kinds of remarks on the Internet fermented and precipitated.

Yuan Chaoyu Studio announces new work.

He's going to make a TV series.

The whole network was in an uproar.

Your old family has married into the Oriental family, why do you still come to show your face?

Yuan Chaoyu leaned on the arms of Dongfang Boyan to play with the tablet.

He felt that he couldn't understand these melon-eating netizens.

After their wedding, they traveled all the way north from Ushuaia.

On the way, he stopped and went, and in the Amazon basin, he was bitten by a local poisonous mosquito and spent a long time recovering.

Nor do I dare to post selfies on Weibo.

As a result, netizens seem to have stamped him out of the circle just because he has not moved.

alas.

It's hard to be famous.

What reason did he have to withdraw from the circle?

Because he married a man who is very rich and loves him, he has to leave the circle?

What logic is this.

Even someone so domineering as Dongfang Boyan did not ask him to withdraw from the circle.

He also wants to act.

After all, you have invested so much energy and always want to get something in return, don't you?

There are so many fans who love him.

He was particularly afraid that because of his public marriage, there would be a large area of depowdering, and the result was not.

This makes him more determined to the path of acting.

Be worthy of the fan duck.

It's just that now I take over the drama, and I have a lot less worries.

They are all movie emperors, don't think about forced grids, character design.

You can play the script you are interested in.