chapter 15

Complaining about complaining, Yuan Chaoyu still seriously studied skin care.

He was an idle pregnant man, and the whole day was full of arrangements.

Practice yoga in the morning.

Then read a book on acting and practice in front of a mirror.

In the afternoon, I studied beauty and skin care, applied masks, and did physiotherapy.

Compared to real science and engineering knowledge.

Skincare is too metaphysical.

The information he can find on the Internet is amway, which is paid by internet celebrities, and it is not valid information at all.

Made a lot of notes and crossed them out again.

WeChat doesn't stop ringing.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at it, and it was the brothers in "I went to The Zero Squad with the Smoke" who were gossiping again.

It is nothing more than the lower body of men and women, these small zeros, talking about gossip to catch the wind and catch the shadow, what middle-aged male directors unspoken rules tough guy lighting engineers and other vulgar and uninteresting little things.

As an upright young man who grew up under the red flag.

Yuan Chaoyu typed a line: "Fidelity?" Giggling

Chicken: "Fidelity." But I think that's the way it is! Two big men spent two hours in one room! The lighting engineer's face was still red when he came out! Yuan

Chaoyu: ... In this world, two men alone together will be choreographed.

The life of the star seems to be quite boring, several in the group are eager to get on the position, in the crew of the rotation, put some box lunch photos every day, than who eats more miserable, selling tragic and other scenes at the same time is to choreograph gossip. <

But their business capabilities are only stronger than the original owners.

Yuan Chaoyu sincerely asked everyone in the group for advice: "Autumn, how to replenish water, I have not been in good health recently, I want to use pure natural products, is there any recommendation?"

Ms.

Yongxiang: I recently changed xxx water milk, very moist, this brand is not famous, but it gives me a big surprise.

Giggling Chicken: I have been playing a lot at night recently, the skin is sensitive, change the AAA brand of maternity line full set of products, after removing makeup, wipe the water milk to feel the skin soothe a lot, highly recommended...

Ms. Yongxiang: I still have a little long grass set, you said so, I hurry to order.

Little Boy in the Cage: I recommend BBB's water, paired with the essence of OOO home, the effect is amazing. I've been wearing special effect makeup lately, and my skin allergies are very serious, so it's super comfortable to use.

Ms. Yongxiang: Skin problems have become our occupational diseases, crying.

......

A few little zeros talked about skin care tips in a bunch of piles.

Yuan Chaoyu sat reverently and wrote down the products they shared with a pen.

Then query the ingredients one by one, screen out the most harmless products, and carefully study the data price sales channels before placing an order.

......

Dongfang Boyan returned early and did not let anyone tell Yuan Chaoyu.

At twelve o'clock in the evening, he returned to his quarters.

I saw Yuan Chaoyu sleeping soundly on his bed.

The bed was very messy, on the left side of his head were a few books, on the right was a laptop, Yuan Chaoyu twisted his head, and his mouth was bumping on the edge of the golden shell of the laptop. <

There were also a few tiny tooth marks on it, a little saliva.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He leaned over to clean up the mess of books on the bed.

Looking at the title, he was a little surprised.

This little guy who hovers on the eighteenth line and does not learn any skills is actually watching "Six Lectures on Acting", "How Actors Enter the Role: Gist Acting Law", "Royal Academy of Drama Acting Training Method", "Acting Practice Vocal Lesson: Releasing the Natural Voice".

This seems to want to take the route of the powerful faction.

Dongfang Boyan opened the "Acting Practice Vocal Lesson" with creases and dropped a page.

He picked it up and looked at it, full of rotten words on paper with teeth and claws:

Cream mixed with skin care water to use skin more translucent.

QQQ flagship store AAA day cream discount, send the same trial package.

Purchasing AAA is half the price of the flagship store, which is not fidelity.

BBB toner to buy New Zealand products, flagship store purchasing no, sea amoy... Postage sharing...

......

The little pregnant man could seriously write a large piece of paper.

Dongfang Boyan's mood was complicated, and his eyebrows were tight.

He clipped this page of skincare tips back into the book. Put a stack of books on the bedside table.

He knelt down on the bed and went to get the computer.

The long hand reached out from Yuan Chaoyu's face.

Yuan Chaoyu suddenly stuck out his tongue and licked his hand like a popsicle.

Dongfang Boyan trembled, and his hands shook and he slammed the computer on the bed.

He propped his body up with his hands, hanging five centimeters above the little pregnant man's belly.

Yuan Chaoyu was awakened.

Turning on the light, he opened his eyes suddenly, not adapting to the light.

I saw a tall man dressed in black lying on his back.

Yuan Chaoyu fixed his eyes on it, pouted, and said, "Husband, how did you come back?" The

meaning of this statement is clearly that he does not want him to come back.

Dongfang Boyan threw the computer aside, his right hand provoked his chin, and his eyes were uncertain.

Yuan Chaoyu sobered up a little and said, Husband, you have worked a business trip. "I'll

give you the bed."

"I'm going to sleep in a cot."

His body slowly squirmed backwards in an attempt to escape the man's grip.