chapter 52

"East, it's really glorious that you can come." Count Nicholas, speaking fluent Chinese, looked at Yuan Chaoyu in full makeup, "This is yours..."

dongfang boyan said in a deep voice, "it's my wife." "

yuan chaoyu was originally dressed for the first time, his body was tense, and when he heard him say this, his face turned red.

in the eyes of others, i heard that chinese women are easy to be shy and introverted, and the shyness of this young lady is really classical.

next to the count, a girl in a red dress clenched her fists.

"oh, dude, didn't expect it so fast... and i thought you'd always been single, lady of the east, hello, you're such a charming lady, as beautiful as the stars tonight. count nicholas bent down and took yuan chaoyu's hand, and he gave a kiss in the air, and performed a kiss hand salute.

in the face of this legendary gentleman kissing hand salute, yuan chaoyu had a stable mentality, and even wanted to laugh.

he saw the sparse top of count nicholas's head, and he felt a little sympathy, and how the earl prince was, not as bald as the poor yard farmer.

at the same time, dongfang boyan also praised the countess and hugged her.

count nicholas said: "i have always admired chinese culture, and recently i have given myself a chinese name, zhao kuangyin of zhao, the rank of yongzheng emperor, called zhao si. "

yuan chaoyu: it seems a little strange, as far as the historical status is concerned, zhao kuangyin should be a little taller than yongzheng, how the earl directly shouted a name, a call yongzheng emperor, in addition to the name of the tv series, no one can say so.

dongfang boyan said expressionlessly: "simple and meaningful, it also enjoys a very high reputation in china, and it is a good name." "

count nicholas triumphantly hugged madame and said, "my lady also has a chinese name, and you can call her ruoxi." "

dongfang boyan continued to praise: "what a beautiful name. "

yuan chaoyu maintained a dignified sweet smile.

understand, this count nicholas is a fan of chinese costume drama, no wonder it is said that yongzheng emperor, the sense of existence of qing palace drama is too strong.

costume dramas are really artifacts for spreading chinese culture.

the blonde girl in the red dress next to the count and his wife coughed anxiously.

the count introduced, "this is my daughter, and she also has a chinese name, called harukawa. "

yuan chaoyu: "??? "it's a bit of a mess.

miss "harukawa" walked over to dongfang boyan, bent her right foot around her knees, and pulled up the hem of her skirt on both sides to bow down in salute.

"hello, mr. orient."

she looked up at dongfang boyan with anticipation in her eyes.

dongfang boyan stood motionless and said indifferently, "miss harukawa, hello." "

miss "harukawa", slightly embarrassed, she did not expect that the lover in her dream was really so unforgiving, and obviously she had just embraced her mother.

she took a deep look at yuan chaoyu, who was holding her stomach, and silently stood behind her mother, and the girl's heart was completely broken.

the count's dance party was originally to round his daughter's flower dream, if dongfang boyan brought an ordinary female companion, then he could also arrange some small links at the dance to help his daughter dig the wall.