chapter 44

"Loved ducks."

Yuan Chaoyu narrowed his disappointment and sweetly cooperated with the man's performance.

He really didn't expect this to be the result.

Being limited by poverty limits imagination ...

It is indeed very much in line with the personality of the big guy.

But the private beach, think about it, is quite convenient, he can walk outside without worrying about being seen pregnant.

The manor house they lived in was built by the sea, half in the sea, half on the shore, with light purple roofs and snow-white walls, fantastic complexes.

In the middle of the estate is a large freshwater pool, and below it is a circle of half-moon shaped sand, blue waters.

The interior decoration of the manor is simple and exquisite, which is obviously not the aesthetic of oriental Boyan.

Walk to the bedroom on the second floor.

Push open the window and you can see the blue sea.

The refreshing sea breeze is blowing in.

Yuan Chaoyu lived in this super luxurious sea view room for the first time, and he was excited.

He saw Dongfang Boyan naturally open the closet to change clothes, and he felt embarrassed.

There are not as many people here as the old house, so exquisite.

Why does the big guy have to live with himself?

In the bedroom, there was no one else.

Dongfang Boyan walked to the window and hugged the little guy who was desperately waving his mobile phone at the window.

He could tell the little guy really liked it.

He stood behind his back holding his lover and child, his hands gently caressing his stomach. <

This scene is infinitely warm.

......

Yuan Chaoyu suddenly raised his mobile phone and asked.

"Husband, how much WiFi is there?"

Dongfang Boyan's confident smile froze.

Sorry, he really doesn't know how much WiFi he has in his house.

Yuan Chaoyu waved his mobile phone, and then grasped the hand of the mobile phone and reached out of the window, waving it twice, looking at the screen of the mobile phone, or only one signal.

The private island is foreign, that is, the signal is too bad, there is no Internet access, and he can't participate in a game activity that he wants to do on time.

Dongfang Boyan pressed the walkie-talkie in the room, asked the housekeeper, and finally knew the WiFi password at home, which is the common password of the Oriental home plus the internal number of the house 267.

The interior number of the old house is 001, and the number of the city's urban villa is 135.

Yuan Chaoyu asked curiously: "Does the number mean that this is the meaning of the first few houses in the Oriental Family?"

Dongfang Boyan nodded disapprovingly and corrected: "It is the number of the villa where you live."

Yuan Chaoyu couldn't help but shiver.

More than 200 self-occupied villas...

Is this real?

They had a simple lunch in the room, and Dongfang Boyan continued to hold his endless international conferences.