chapter 23

When going out, the housekeeper arranged for a luxury car as usual, and twenty bodyguards followed.

Yuan Chaoyu refused.

This time it was to go to the studio hall of the TV station, and when he went out, a small motorcade was too loud and huge, and he attracted people's attention, so he went out in the Mercedes-Benz nanny car arranged by Brother Chen, and the bodyguard only took four.

Sitting in the car, Yuan Chaoyu was slightly nervous.

He looked at Weibo.

Today's hot search has been occupied by the male and female protagonists of "Qin E's Dream of Breaking Qin Louyue" and drama-related topics.

The start of the drama is the main home of the protagonist, and it is not allowed for others to grab attention.

However, in the hot search forty-seven, it is the topic of "Yuan Dynasty Rain Seal Smile".

Clicking into it is all the melon-eating masses expecting them to tear up on the spot.

There is also a fan battle in the super talk of the two people, but the frequency of mutual response is low.

Fans are waiting for the live broadcast to see Aidou himself fluttering a small paper.

I went with the smoke to the Zero squad, and several small Zeros were actually cheering yuan chaoyu.

Ms. Yongxiang: Yuanyuan come on ~ smoke to seal the smile of that mean woman.

Giggling Chicken: Brother Yuan fucked him, fuck, he cut off my next play yesterday.

Yuan Chaoyu sent a fist-hugging expression.

The little zeros in the group returned to the pile of cute memes full of expectations.

Yuan Chaoyu put down his mobile phone and felt a little sad in his heart.

He is essentially a keyboard man, nesting horizontally, and in his comfort zone, he can force the pointers.

To get him to the stage, dozens of headlights are illuminated, and a dozen camera positions are aimed, and they are not instigated into quail. <

I'm afraid.

Before getting out of the car, he took off the soft-soled shoes he usually wore and changed into martin boots selected by the stylist.

The tall and handsome bodyguard opened the car door for him, and Brother Chen carefully helped him get out of the car.

Although it was a remote back door of the TV station.

But there are many fans out there!

Seeing him appear, dozens of little girls danced and screamed feverishly holding signs in the shape of yuanbao.

Two taller ones were also pulling banners at one side.

"The first marshal of the SiHan Ri Jianghu."

Si Hanri is the character of Yuan Chaoyu in the play.

Watching the fans so enthusiastic, Some of the trepidation and timidity in Yuan Chaoyu's heart were gone.

He thought: For your sake, though there are millions of people, I am going to die!

Surrounded by Brother Chen and his bodyguards, he went to sign autographs for fans.

Fans are all around him to blow the beauty of the new shape.

Yuan Chaoyu was almost brainwashed.

A eldest sister in her thirties said to him when she was about to sign: "Yuan Yuan, I am the one who painted you a Q version of the portrait, and the book has a trigonometric function."