chapter 60

Back at home, Yuan Chaoyu noisily asked people to make beds in the next room. The layout of the old house is a traditional ancient building, the yard where they sleep, in addition to the main room where they sleep, there is also the east and west wing, the west wing is the study, and the east wing is still empty.

The housekeeper and old William looked at each other.

Dongfang Boyan walked into the main house without a word, leaving them with a cold back.

"Arrange it for me." Yuan Chaoyu said, "I'm Mrs. Eh, won't you be moved?"

"I have at least the right to be fired."

"Ma'am, please wait." The housekeeper hurried to make arrangements.

It was really Yama who fought the little devil and suffered.

......

Soon, the West Wing was furnished, and the Yuan Dynasty Rain specially requested a two-meter wide bed.

He lay down beautifully, a soft bed of his own, and rolled on whatever he wanted.

The sheet covers are all new, with a fragrant smell, and are comfortable.

But it was also a little empty and lonely.

He opened his phone and routinely patrolled the super talk.

To his surprise, fans were not at all surprised and opposed to him being GAY, as if they were still happy?

I think he is much better with men outside the circle than with women in the circle.

Now are all speculating in joy that the uncle who came out during the live broadcast was not the previous "hotel waiter".

Yuan Chaoyu:... These girls are also too clever.

He did not dare to like the fans this time by brushing Weibo, pretending to be dead.

As a result, I saw a screenshot of a fan sending a super star rice ball in the super talk to remind him of the online line, and also @ him.

[@OO Yuan Chao Yu Yuan Chao Yu, you come out, don't just look at Weibo and don't post, I know you are online. You come out, come out, don't just look at Weibo and don't post, I know you're online. Other

fans quickly commented on the building below, and had a great time.

This year, fans are all famous detectives wearing magnifying glasses, and Weibo can't be brushed with a large number, afraid of being afraid.

He cut out and asked Brother Chen how to explain it to the fans.

Brother Chen said: "At present, I am ready for cold treatment, and you have to rest for a few months anyway."

However, at present, the fan feedback is still quite positive, and after the live broadcast, the data is very stable after sliding down from the peak, and the data in all aspects is much higher than before.

Most importantly, the spokesperson expressed his intention to renew the contract, and the endorsement fee was doubled! Two million a year!

Because of your live event, The Jumping Candy is the number one item in the double eleven snack category sales list! Defeat the three little pigs that will never be invincible!

"In the entertainment industry, the effect of hype is really intoxicating." Brother Chen's tone was full of regret and hints.

As an agent with a pursuit and a dream, he would like to show his skills.

Yuan Chaoyu: "This matter will end here."

"I want to be clean."

"All right." Brother Chen said regretfully.