chapter 40

It's easy to think of a person who can't trace revenge.

Especially a vase beauty who clings to others, just add some half-truths and half-false gossip to him, it is enough to make the gold lord lose interest.

One of the little lovers, the former male number two, called him so and so.

Yuan Chaoyu ate a snack, made up his makeup, and went to shoot the next scene.

He was sitting in a prop wheelchair, and Xiao Liu gave him a squeaky push to the prescribed position.

I'm not tired of sitting and filming, hehe.

On a piece of land next to the set, someone was building a shed, and Yuan Chaoyu asked the staff next to him: "Opposite, is it a new scene for our group?" The staff member was

not very clear, and replied, "No, we are here, only this one scene, it may be the preliminary work of other groups."

Yuan Chaoyu looked at it, and he couldn't see what kind of scenery it was, that is, to build some steel shelves.

His scenes are very smooth, and today's filming is very quick.

Next to the original and kind former male number one, former male number two, in order to change the script bar.

They all wanted to change the jump-up-and-down scenes.

An unveiling shot to add a cornice to the wall.

Another shot is about to be added to the heroine's crossing the river.

When the implicated heroine copied her hand and said she did not want to process it.

Yuan Chaoyu ate melons on the side.

The daily scenes of this crew are actually much more exciting than the script.

The director asked the three of them to pause for a while and said, "The screenwriter will come out with all the revised scripts later." Everyone

was shocked, didn't the screenwriter change a little bit every day?

How come there is suddenly a version of the script that has been completely changed?

The director explained: "Because Mr. Beimu has invested more and wants to make our TV series on the stars, he has already bought the schedule.

But the script had to be made to be more harmonious, and many unruly plots had to be deleted.

And also invite a few well-known actors to make cameos, so that everyone does not change the play.

This version of the script was written by five screenwriters who stayed up late.

The script is what it is. Don't change the drama, otherwise you won't be able to catch up with the TV station schedule! None of it was good for us! The

three lead actors were suddenly quiet.

They changed their plays and changed their habits, and they didn't expect that the director would be so tough one day.

However, being able to get on the stars is indeed a good thing for them.

After a while the assistant director came and handed everyone a pile of paper.

The last piece of A4 paper has only one line of four Song script:

The third version of the final ultimate perfect version of

the script of "Stepping on the Mountain and River"

Yuan Chaoyu: "..." The staff behind this drama are very hard to fight, that is, the starring role is a bit outrageous.