chapter 32

Dongfang Boyan blackened his face, deliberately restraining the king's domineering qi was exposed, and the temperature of the surrounding three meters suddenly dropped.

The elementary school student wanted to talk to him with his eyes, but suddenly he sensed that it was not good and slipped away.

Yuan Chaoyu breathed a sigh of relief, and when nothing happened, he said sweetly: "Husband, come again." He didn't

believe in evil, and he could still be knocked down by this person who had just learned the game of fighting, which was definitely an accident.

Dongfang Boyan once again easily KO dropped the Yuan Dynasty rain.

Yuan Chaoyu was not happy.

Dongfang Boyan said positively: "Come again." Yuan

Chao Yuyun said lightly, "I want to play something else."

He got up and walked away, holding the small bamboo basket containing the coins, and walked to the doll catching machine.

Throw a coin, he caught it once, naturally he couldn't catch it.

Grab again.

When the claws open to the side, they automatically loosen, and the doll falls outside the baffle.

Dongfang Boyan came over, observed a few times, and said, "I'll try." Yuan Chaoyu wanted

to stand a few steps away and let him grab it.

As a result, the tall man stood directly behind him, with his long arms extended, and his large hands covered his hands, guiding him to operate the joystick.

Yuan Chaoyu smelled the calm wooden perfume on his body and felt that there was a feeling of fascination.

Dongfang Boyan said in a deep voice: "Grasp it steadily, don't rush to move, stop for two seconds and then move." He manipulated

the joystick and pressed the round button.

The doll fell into the hole, slid down, hit the plastic baffle, and made a soft sound.

"Wow!" Yuan Chaoyu excitedly bent down to pick up the doll.

Although this doll is an ugly little bunny, it is the first time he has clipped the doll.

"Hello!" He lifted his head and smiled brightly at the big guy.

He really thought the big guy was powerful.

This kind of loose doll machine can actually clip out the doll.

The corner of Dongfang Boyan's mouth was slightly cocked.

He grew up and received countless praises, and the little guy's simple and straightforward words made him extremely happy.

Their atmosphere is warm and sweet.

If it wasn't in the crowded game room, it would be nice.

The two little girls waited in line next to them, and finally couldn't help asking: "Two uncles, are you still caught?" Yuan Chaoyu was

just complacent about being a generation younger than the big guy, and now he wanted to ask out loud: "I am such a young and lively person, how can you call me uncle!!!!

Dongfang Boyan dragged him outside and said, "Let's go, it's time to go to dinner, not eating on time is not good for children."

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the basket of coins and struggled, "Wait, the coins haven't been used up yet, there are still thirty, and they can't be returned." "