chapter 29

Yuan Chaoyu replied: Old attack, I came to find you ~

so annoying, how to go out to free activities, but also forced to find that man.

Dongfang Boyan looked at the phone and smiled.

Simon came over next to him and asked, "Erik, what's the fun?" Dongfang Boyan said, "The

little things in the family are coming to me." "It's

so clingy."

His tone was slightly unconcerned.

But Simon was one of his few friends and was well aware of his temperament.

I also know about him marrying that little star.

What about Switzerland?

Say yes don't like it, just for the sake of children?

What's going on with this arrogant secret rubbing show of love?

Or the hero is sad to be beautiful.

Ximen Shen was ready to wait and pay a good look at this little star who had surrendered to the Cold Demon King.

......

Before Yuan Chaoyu got out of the car, he put on the mask and sunglasses again, and looked around sneakily, thinking that no one was photographing him, before he dared to get off.

The bodyguard also held up a large black umbrella in front of the car door, completely covering him.

After all, it is a star, it is right to be careful, the stars who were brushed on the small video software before Yuan Chaoyu went out every day.

Passers-by around: "..."Does that person have cat disease?"

People who know the goods look at this pomp and circumstance, recognize that it must be a star, and hold up their mobile phones to shoot. <

The bodyguards held up two large black umbrellas to block the Yuan Dynasty rain tightly, so that the people who made the video could not shoot anything.

The bodyguard brother is also a little excited, he has been trained to block guns to check snipers, and now he actually wants to help his wife block fans, it is really too big to use, no, too... It's fun.

Unfortunately, there are few "fans" who enthusiastically come forward to block and ask for autographs, and passers-by have casually patted, sent a circle of friends, and left.

Yuan Chaoyu and the bodyguard brother were secretly disappointed in their hearts.

They walked into the mall and into the stairwell where no one was there.

Yuan Chaoyu mobile phone contact Oriental Boyan: husband ~ your little baby arrived, where are you duck ~

he walked in, only to find that this prosperous shopping mall is very large, about Mo because it is facing the majority of customers, there is no standard aesthetic like oriental Boyan.

The inside and outside of the mall are stylish and gorgeous, and in the middle of the interior ceiling is a huge glass patio, and a small artificial waterfall pours down from the middle of the patio to the artificial stream on the first floor.

It's an exaggeration.

Where is the Big Boss of the East?

Dongfang Boyan replied: "Shengshi Hotel." The hotel is

in the same building as the mall, but the gate is on the other side, but the bodyguards are familiar with the road and take Yuan Chaoyu through the small door inside the mall.