chapter 65

Yuan Chaoyu solemnly advised him: "You should ignore him, find a new boyfriend, you are only twenty-six years old, and you are so good-looking, and you have money, you should talk more about love duck."

Song Xuan sighed, "My identity, where is it easy to find a boyfriend."

Suddenly Yuan Chaoyu was shot in the head by Voldemort, and he screamed.

Song Xuan: "What are you doing?"

Yuan Chaoyu said, "I was eating chicken and I was beaten to death."

Song Xuan came to be interested: "Let's go together, just play the game to vent."

Yuan Chaoyu: "I play on the computer, not on the phone." In his impression, Song Xuan prefers to play mobile games.

Song Xuan said, "Okay, I'm playing on the computer, you wait, I went outside with the help of Li's computer, and his computer has chicken."

"Well, are we going to do something YY?"

"I registered a yy number when I was in high school, but now I have forgotten it, and I guess I have to re-register."

Taking advantage of his tossing and turning, Yuan Chaoyu quickly went to the toilet.

Came back and signed up for a yy account and built a channel.

Sending the channel number to Song Xuan, he came up and said with great interest: "I haven't played a game for a long time, think about how cool it was to skip class and play games before."

Yuan Chaoyu sent him an invitation in the game, and the two doubled up together.

The fans in the live broadcast room are not happy, which is another friend, which means that you have finished calling, why don't you open the voice?

The barrage in the live broadcast room is frantically brushing.

Cub, have you finished calling?] WWhy doesn't I keep turning on the voice? 【

You don't open the video, you don't open the voice, the mothers miss you very much】

【The mother wants to hear your handsome voice when you play the game!!!! Yuan

Chaoyu saw that the bullet screen was an appeal and said to Song Xuan: "I am live broadcasting, fans strongly request to open the voice, do you think it can be opened?"

Song Xuan: "Come on, I don't have anything to see." So Yuan Chaoyu opened

his voice and talked to Song Xuan.

The Yuanbao seemed to be a little familiar when they heard this voice, and for a moment they couldn't remember who it was.

They were all guessing who this talking man was?

Not the uncle who only appeared twice on the livestream.

Did Yuan Yuan change boyfriends?

A certain Song Yuan CP fan lurking in the Yuanbao recognized that it was Song Xuan, and typed with trembling fingers:

"Sisters, this is Song Xuan"

The Yuanbao are messy.

Oh my God, why do their cubs still play games with Song Xuan.

Isn't it a GAY, a homophobic straight man, gone?

The Song Yuan girl ran to the group to report the news, and quickly rushed to a batch of CP powder.

Fans secretly rubbed and rushed to tell each other, and immediately a large number of Song Xuan fans rushed to the scene, heard the joyful and relaxed voice of their family's love beans playing games, and were silent.