chapter 46

yuan chaoyu only wanted to politely refuse. 

this...... but the empress dowager of the oriental family is still nominally his mother-in-law.

how can the empress dowager give him makeup pinch, too solemn. blame it.

but he also had no justified reason to refuse.

and he had no doubt about eveline's makeup level, seeing that she had a twenty-seven-year-old son, and she was so young, her makeup skills must be very good.

so eveline snapped her fists and got ready to put on makeup.

i found the tools and officially started.

yuan chaoyu sat on a small round stool, and did not look in the mirror, ren empress play.

dongfang boyan stood next to him without a word, and his mother said that if he wanted a brush, he would hand over the brush, and if he wanted foundation, he would hand the foundation.

yuan chaoyu: "..."big guy, you are very much like a makeup assistant, is it appropriate?

he stared at dongfang boyan.

dongfang smiled at him.

the little guy is so cute, he gets along really well with his mother, and they'll be a happy family in the future.

yuan chaoyu's mobile phone video phone jumped out.

it's brother chen.

he picked it up and connected: "hey. "

the signal is a bit poor, and i can't see the picture for a while.

brother chen said, "little ancestor, have you done the makeup?" our makeup artist will give you a remote command. "

yuan chaoyu looked at the beautiful and charming mother-in-law, and the makeup assistant next to him.

hesitantly, he said, "forget it, no." "

brother chen could finally see the picture on this side.

he saw that yuan chaoyu's face had been put on under makeup.

pull in the makeup artist of the studio and let him remotely direct the unprofessional makeup artist who was temporarily caught here.

"draw your eyebrows lightly, we want to be natural."

eveline reached into the mirror and outlined the shape of her eyebrows.

the makeup artist said unceremoniously: "the shape is not right, it is too flying, the makeup is too heavy." "

eveline, who had never painted light makeup, said in chinese, "then you find an eyebrow pattern for me." "

she's off camera. the makeup artist over there didn't care who was wearing makeup over here, and calmly took an eyebrow plate and held it up, saying, "that's it." "

dongfang boyan took the phone and showed it to his mother.

in the swirling of the camera, brother chen saw the familiar and terrible big **oss.

he was a little hesitant.

then i saw a beautiful white lady in the camera, accompanied by a reverently male subwoofer voice.

"mom, hold it yourself."

brother chen was dizzy, pulled open the neckline, and went out to trot around to stabilize his mind.

the makeup artist is also talking about how to make up the base makeup in balala.

eveline listened intently, and dongfang boyan also frowned and listened.