chapter 68

The star defeated the former professional player and made the melon-eating masses talk about it for a long time.

Let all the rice circle girls raise their eyebrows, and the strength is the best proof.

Who said that our little brother, who doesn't learn nothing but a face?

Song Xuan successfully entered the group, playing the male god of e-sports.

Guan Yongxiang took over an e-sports variety show.

They all learned something from this heat.

That Yuan Dynasty Rain?

He disappeared again.

In the past, he used to broadcast live, and after the Spring Festival holiday, he never opened a live broadcast, and he did not even log in to Weibo.

It was as if he was going to go into seclusion.

The crowd went back to a post from a few months ago about his family lineage.

Sigh, Prince of the Underworld.

People are only afraid that this heat is not rare.

It's a pity that this has a face, and talent, writing articles is still very powerful Oh, can write people want to sleep, amazing, remarkable!

Yuan Chaoyu Studio Weibo is routinely open.

Sent a Lantern Festival blessing text message.

Angry fans criticize the agent's inaction below, such a good momentum, actually do not let Yuan Yuan out of business!

Is this to hide him in the snow!

Twenty-one-year-old beautiful boy, how much youth to delay him!

Yuan Chaoyu lay in the arms of Dongfang Boyan, brushing Weibo with a trumpet, while eating grapes peeled by the man with his own hands with his mouth open with enjoyment.

Except that his arms were a little hard, his stomach was a little heavy, and this day was really happy like a god. <

The due date is less than half a month.

He was a little fat on his face and didn't dare to broadcast it again.

Although the video beauty function can be adjusted, but compared with his previous in the TV series, it is very obvious.

"Baby, there's something I'm going to tell you at work today." The man behind him said softly, faintly with a smile.

"Huh?" Yuan Chaoyu opened his mouth and ate another grape.

"Before the monthly loss of the little dragonfly live, in February, turn the loss into a win."

Yuan Chaoyu's eyes widened, as far as he knew, few live broadcasting platforms could make a profit.

Dongfang Boyan said: "Because you, as the head anchor, have helped attract a large number of users, other anchors on the platform have also transformed to emulate your live broadcast."

He couldn't help but laugh and held his breath for a long time before continuing: "For example, the male anchor of the game all live makeup."

Yuan Chaoyu: "It's so powerful." "It's

you who's awesome." Dongfang Boyan wiped his hands and helped him pinch his shoulders. "I invested billions in it, and I was going to shut it down before the Spring Festival, but you saved him back."

He paused and said, "The CEO of Little Dragonfly is not flexible enough and needs more guidance from you."

Yuan Chaoyu: "? Only

The richest man's cannon fodder pregnant male wife (entertainment industry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें