chapter 54

Some of the men present had a strong sense of jealousy, and Dongfang Boyan could have such a pure and beautiful wife.

It is also understandable why pregnant people are taken out of the house.

Such a beauty really makes people want to dig the foot of the wall every minute.

Yuan Chaoyu pointed to the host's lips and signaled that he could not speak.

Host: "This is a beautiful regret, and I will explain it to Mrs. Oriental." Yuan

Chaoyu should be an ordinary activity.

The following are aristocrats and celebrities, ordinary people, in his eyes are the same business objects.

He wants to be a shining star on stage, which is the instinct of a star in the subtle.

A short video appeared on the screen introducing the lot.

Is a complete set of amethyst jewelry totaling six pieces, necklace, brooch, earrings, bracelets, rings, crowns.

There are also a bunch of hundreds of high-purity natural amethysts that have been initially cut.

The owner of the jewelry was an old lady of the earl, and before dying, he asked his descendants to donate his jewelry.

This set of jewels is of great significance.

The amethyst crown was a gift from the queen of a certain country when she got married.

Every ten years after that, her husband would personally buy high-purity amethysts and ask the royal family's exclusive craftsmen to make a piece of jewelry for his beloved wife.

It has been insisting for more than fifty years.

Before the old count's death, he bought hundreds of high-quality amethysts and gave them to madame to express his unrelenting love. <

This set of jewels is a testimony to happy love.

Yuan Chaoyu stood on the stage with a smile.

The waiter brought a whole set of jewelry and amethysts, and he generously uncovered the flannel covered with jewels, and picked up the jewels one by one to show the guests.

Moderator quote: "The starting price is $1.8 million."

Yuan Chaoyu chuckled in his heart: I am obedient, more than ten million rmb.

The starting price in the front is only a few hundred thousand dollars.

Looking at the stage, I looked forward to the Oriental Boyan not to shoot.

Let this guy purple jewelry go to someone else.

He began to think about how to tell the host in sign language that it could be split into seven rounds or even more rounds of auction.

Shoot one piece of jewelry at a time.

The remaining pile of amethysts, first shoot the big ones, and the small ones will be sold directly together.

So packed, no one really wants to buy it.

As he expected and worried.

The man who controls the lifeblood of the global economy, Dongfang Boyan, has raised his card.

Yuan Chaoyu scolded him in his heart for dying to face the guilt, and walked over to prepare to grab the host's auction hammer, and the hammer was finalized.

A woman suddenly raised her hand, two million dollars.

This set of jewelry is exquisitely crafted, the crystal texture is rare, the meaning is extraordinary, she wants to collect. <