chapter 48

the high-pressure little frog magazine was on the verge of bankruptcy last year, and this year it cleverly developed a low-cost fan-to-electronic magazine. 

however, peers in the industry have also started electronic publications, and everyone has divided up the originally small rice circle cake, so "little frog" magazine has entered a dismal state of operation.

suddenly, a large amount of money fell from the sky to acquire "little frog", and did not read their financial reports, but also allocated funds to improve the treatment of employees, and according to the provisions of the state, paid five social insurance and one gold to employees, and purchased commercial insurance of the group's insurance companies.

the assistant of the gold lord said that the treatment of the magazine was too poor, which would reduce the overall pressure of the entire group.

the employees of "little frog" cried with joy.

the big gold lord proposed that each issue should give a fixed exposure page to a third-line small artist.

none of the editorial boards objected, and the demand was too mild, as long as we were given enough money to make us a fan magazine for someone.

but how to get this fixed exposure layout, the editorial department urgently discussed until late at night.

it was also submitted to assistant tang, the person in charge of the group docking. finally, there was a result that satisfied everyone.

......

yuan chaoyu kind of wanted to learn to swim, but he didn't bring the right swim trunks.

looking at the aggrieved and expectant eyes of the little guy, dongfang boyan waved a big hand and said, "immediately use the helicopter to airlift me swim trunks!" want the best swim trunks! "

yuan chaoyu: "..." he twisted the corners of his clothes, "don't bother so much, i'll just wear your swim trunks."

"hmm." dongfang boyan looked at him with a smile, and his tone was full of pleasure.

the manor houses the old swimming trunks of oriental boyan.

yuan chaoyu took a pair of boxer swim trunks and put them on, and he was ashamed to find that in addition to being extremely loose somewhere, what was even more embarrassing was that his stomach was not small now, and the elastic band of the swim trunks was under his stomach.

from the mirror, he looked like a beer-bellied lewd man, still very strange, all four limbs were slender, just a big belly, he sighed, and changed his previous clothes, learn to swim or learn it later.

dongfang boyan happily waited outside the door for him to change his clothes, and also took his mobile phone to search, how to quickly teach the children to swim.

wait for half a day, no one comes out.

he knocked on the door, but no one answered, so he pushed the door straight in.

the little one sat by the window in his previous clothes, looking sheepishly at the sea level in the distance.

dongfang boyan asked, "what's wrong?" don't swim? "

yuan chaoyu glanced at him, listlessly. "it's weird for me to put on my swim trunks, the manor's pool in the open air, and everyone can see..."

he did not explain, but dongfang boyan understood that this psychological dilemma could not be changed even if he was rich and invincible.

i have heard that pregnant people are very sensitive and easy to drill the tip of the horn.

the sea breeze is gentle and the air is slightly salty.