chapter 33

"do you really agree that i'm going to shoot?" yuan dynasty rain a bit whale eating.

dongfang boyan was close, his ears were good, and the conversation in his mobile phone had just been heard.

he nodded, "you like to shoot, the intensity is not big and the time is not long, then go." come, eat the rice first. he

finally couldn't resist picking up the spoon, scooping up the spoonful of porridge and feeding it into the little pregnant man's mouth.

yuan chaoyu obediently opened his mouth. and in shame, he took the spoon from his hand and ate it himself.

he had thought that the big man would say proudly, "you are the heir of the oriental family in your belly, and you are not allowed to go." he was

so enlightened that he could even be said to respect himself.

dongfang boyan clipped him a piece of refreshing sugar garlic.

yuan chaoyu obediently ate, felt his appetite open, and ate more dishes.

dongfang boyan's mood is like an old farmer with a bumper harvest, full of joy.

he could not reach the peak of his career and was not as happy as to see the little pregnant man obediently eating a full meal.

after yuan chaoyu finished eating, he wanted to sneak away to continue playing games, but he was forcibly carried by dongfang boyan to the presidential suite on the sixty-sixth floor of the hotel for a lunch break.

his phone was confiscated and ruthlessly pushed onto the bed and covered with a quilt.

dongfang boyan even took away the slippers in front of the bed.

thus the little one was sealed in bed.

yuan chaoyu breathlessly covered his face with a quilt, and quietly pulled down a little, peeking at the man sitting by the window.

he thought it would... no.

how could i be a little disappointed? <

in fact, kissing, feeling light and fluttering, and a little comfortable, is a long time dizzy, this is really not good.

dongfang boyan looked intently at the file, and the little guy's mobile phone next to him vibrated.

he picked it up and saw that it was the guy agent, and he picked it up.

"hey, what's the matter?"

brother chen suddenly heard the voice of a stranger, and he was not surprised. coupled with the difference between life and the current sound in the mobile phone, the voice of oriental boyan is a typical subwoofer, listening to it on the phone only feels that the ears are numb, and the personal characteristics are not obvious.

"hello, i'm looking for yuan chaoyu." brother chen didn't hear who it was, thinking it was some staff member of the oriental family.

"he's sleeping, and he's talking about things." dongfang boyan said coldly.

"...... i'm his agent and now i have something to tell him about at work. brother chen felt that this person's attitude was so bad that he couldn't help but think about it.

but when you think about it, you can't disturb the little ancestor's sleep.

he was trying to explain the reason, please convey it on his behalf.

the man with the subwoofer in the obedience tube said slowly, "i am dongfang boyan."

brother

chen snapped and fell to his knees.