chapter 34

The sound of the door opening came from behind.

Dongfang Boyan looked back, it was Yuan Chaoyu who crept in, and the confusion in his heart was suddenly swept away.

Yuan Chaoyu held up his mobile phone and said a little shyly: "Husband, I want to print out the script and read it in the car." The

words on the phone are too small, it takes more than an hour to take the car, and he wants to read the script early.

Dongfang Boyan thought disappointedly: You are really serious enough.

The presidential suite was well equipped with a set of office equipment.

Yuan Chaoyu began to print scripts, he was not familiar with office chores.

I printed a few pages and found that they were all one-sided, and the script had hundreds of pages.

That's too thick to be tied together.

He clumsily tossed how to print on both sides, reprinted a few sheets, and still couldn't get it right.

Dongfang Boyan couldn't look down and came over to help.

As a man who controls the lifeblood of the global economy, he has never done such a tedious thing himself.

Neither will he. Pull out your phone to search for this printer model, then press a few keys.

"Wow, you can print on both sides automatically." Yuan Chaoyu exclaimed, he didn't know that there was such a function.

Dongfang Boyan shook his head disdainfully, to shock the little guy, it was so simple, it was really a simple little cute.

Inadvertently, Dongfang Boyan glanced at the printed script.

Sheran crawled out of the swamp, his face covered in mud.

Zhou Yun pointed his bow forward: "Adi, this girl is so beautiful."

Zhou Feng: "Such a beautiful girl, let's go and help her." <

Dongfang Boyan asked implicitly, "Do you really like this play?"

Yuan Chaoyu smiled and said, "I read some original novels in the morning, and I feel very good."

Dongfang Boyan said: "Do you want to change the script?"

Yuan Chaoyu shook his head and said, "What script to change, husband, do you want to throw money at me to add drama?" "Of

course it's no problem." Dongfang Boyan said firmly.

Yuan Chaoyu felt funny and said obediently: "The baby in my belly is getting bigger and bigger, how do I act with the addition of drama?" And it's my own business, and I want to come on my own. Teenagers

who are really not good at entertainment are so obedient that they want to develop their own careers.

The softness of Dongfang Boyan's heart was scratched by the cat's paw a few times.

Looking at the little guy's clear eyes, I couldn't help but want to kiss him again.

He gently wrapped his arms around the little pregnant man's waist, held the back of his head, stared affectionately, and was about to kiss him.

Yuan Chaoyu pinched his chin with his hand and squeezed his lips into a -3-shape.

"The doctor said you can't kiss."

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He held a sullen breath in his chest, but he did not dare to send it out. He could only let go of the hand that was wrapped around his small waist, walked to the window without a word, and took the cold and strong back to the Yuan Chaoyu.