chapter 56

Weibo's mobile phone registration made Dongfang Boyan frown slightly.

He knocked on Assistant Tang on Jin Jin and asked the other party to help him register an account.

Finally succeeded in landing.

The information on the home page is varied, and the dog after the movie in the hot search is lost.

A neighbor of a certain emperor broke the news.

It's all boring information.

Dongfang Boyan typed in the search bar: Yuan Chaoyu

Jumped out of the message, the first one is. Nine costumed flower men, xx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xx, xx, yuan chaoyu, xx, who is the first in your heart?

Each of the nine handsome men was accompanied by a photo.

Here and the Yuan Dynasty rain its name xxx, xxx, even the Oriental Boyan is familiar.

When he went to tour the mall, he saw many advertising drawings of these two people.

He thought that the little guy had always been eighteen lines, and now he had unconsciously climbed to such a position, which was really surprising.

When he saw the brick book at the head of the bed, a smile of approval welled up on his face, can the little guy work so hard without reciprocation?

Dongfang Boyan clicked everywhere along the topic, and saw a lot of pictures made by the Yuanbao, as well as the cute GIFs of the last live broadcast.

He saved them all.

Unconsciously, I touched Yuan Chaoyu's own Weibo.

His head has been replaced by a picture taken by himself, and the big-eyed teenager stares deeply at the notebook screen, mournful and moving.

The corners of Oriental Boyan's mouth drew a smile. <

This is its own imprint.

The following Weibo content made him slightly unhappy.

The little guy posted photos of fishing with him.

Even fish can have names.

His hard-working husband was firmly pasted by a piece of yellow super money mosaic.

Not even the corners of the clothes can be exposed.

This made his heart very unhappy, and he wanted to tell the world every minute.

At the same time, his reason is saying that it is not okay now, the little guy is pursuing and enterprising.

I must be a good man behind him, be considerate of him, encourage him, and support him.

At twelve o'clock, Dongfang Boyan was ready to go to bed.

But now this kind of media app information flow operation is too convenient, he unconsciously slipped on his hand, glanced at the corner of his eye, and saw the sentence "We Yuan Yuan and Song Xuan are a good match."

Dongfang Boyan immediately clicked on this Weibo and saw the fans below happily pouring small materials into each other.

[My neighbor's cousin is a group actor, she said that when she stepped on the mountain and river crew, Yuan Yuan and Song Xuan were very good, and the two had been chatting together during the break.] 【

They have a lot of the same frame in "I Go with the Smoke", and they must have a good relationship.】 I

hope they will cooperate in another drama, hee-hee, it's three lives and three lives.] 【【 It