chapter 67

It's healthy sleep time again at 10 p.m.

The sleep time of Oriental Boyan is 12 o'clock.

He was energetic and slept six hours a day.

But the little pregnant man needs to sleep for 9 hours, and he is now happy to sleep with him, and when he can't sleep, he kneads and kneads and eats tofu on the bed.

Yuan Chaoyu said to his sisters, "You deal with him first, I will go to bed first, and I will wake up tomorrow morning and talk." The

rest just need to say a word to Dongfang Boyan.

But this feeling of playing games to find g is not cool enough.

He still wanted to personally participate in sanctioning this dumpling.

Last time it was almost a little bit.

This one feels like a god killer.

He handed in his phone and obediently lay down on his left side.

Dongfang Boyan put his mobile phone on the bedside table on his side, turned off the light, and lay down on his side. The right hand looped around the little pregnant man's body and touched his belly.

The pure milk aroma lingered in the nose, which made Dongfang Boyan feel very satisfied.

Yuan Chaoyu sweated a little, and Dongfang Boyan hurriedly adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner.

......

In the morning, the snow was lighter than yesterday, and a thin layer of snow had accumulated on the ground.

The old buildings of the old houses were covered with snow, the roofs were covered with snow, and the branches were covered with snow.

Yuan Chaoyu applied to go out to see the snow.

Dongfang Boyan personally dressed him in a thick down jacket and a furry hat. <

Because of a little selfishness, he chose a style that wore two bear ears.

Yuan Chaoyu looked in the mirror and felt like a polar bear.

Dongfang Boyan put gloves on him and said, "Send me out to work."

"Okay." Yuan Chaoyu said sweetly.

"When it comes to playing games, I'll take the time to learn, you're at home, don't worry, don't worry, if you can't play, I'll help you fight back." Dongfang Boyan said.

Yuan Chaoyu shook his head: "Husband, you are still important to work, that is, you understand the basic operation of the game, when I go to the toilet, take a look at me, don't spend too much energy."

Anyway, with your king's total attack aura, it is certain that God will block the killing of God, and Buddha will block the killing of Buddha.

Putting an empty gun can produce a strange track that explodes a human head.

Dongfang Boyan said: "It's okay, I'm not busy at work, at the end of the year, I am running to the subsidiaries to read the accounts, and by the way, I will speak at the annual meeting."

Yuan Chaoyu said curiously: "Husband, how many subsidiaries do you have?" "He saw a lot of it on King's subsidiary interface.

Dongfang Boyan: "This year, more than a hundred have been merged, and now there are three hundred and seventy-two." There was a sense of lightness in his tone.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

This "on" is really very understated.

Looking at the surprised look of the little guy, Dongfang Boyan thought that he was worried that he would not be able to run, and comforted him: "I will not go to every family, but will only go to a subsidiary with good performance and large scale, only one hundred and sixty-six." <