chapter 59

Eveline punctured this matter, and Yuan Chaoyu was not surprised at all.

Isn't that the classic rudder section of the original "Only Hate To Meet Negative Affection"?

North Hell or the original main or villain 2345 framed the protagonist to be infected with people.

Show the dog man Dongfang Boyan two "real" photos that can be made after only five minutes of PS, and Dongfang Boyan will angrily question the protagonist.

The protagonist will not ask him for photo evidence to refute it.

He would only stubbornly straighten his back: "So-and-so is my best friend, what's wrong with me going out to sleep with him?!"

"So-and-so is my second best friend, what's wrong with me going to his house to sleep?!"

"So-and-so grew up with me, I looked at her as my sister, what's wrong with her coming to my house to sleep?!"

Then the Oriental Boyan Small Universe erupts, killing this best friend/second best friend/dry sister.

The protagonist is desperately blocked.

Two men start meat. seize.

The dignity of the overlord is violated, and the eastern Boyan, who has the upper hand, will vent his anger on the protagonist, tattooed, bound, and whipped.

After turning the protagonist into a dying rag doll, the matter will not end well, and the villains continue to stumble.

After the wounds on the body heal, the attack is reconciled as before moving on to the next round.

"Who is that man?!" <

"He's my best..."

Thinking of these dog-blood plots, Yuan Chaoyu shuddered.

Dongfang Boyan, this dog man, will not be madly pubies to himself!

What to break your wings and let you obediently stay with me in the dog bloody sadism routine.

Obviously, everything was fine before.

Don't...... Dongfang Boyan's side appeared around people who did not like himself, stirring up dissension??

Yuan Chaoyu opened his watery almond eyes and looked at the man in front of him in disbelief, his slender white fingers unconsciously released, and the mobile phone fell to the ground.

He saw that the floor was a thick carpet, and then he was relieved to let go, and his baby mobile phone was covered with a shell, and the four corners were wrapped, and it would certainly not be broken.

"Husband... Is it really you? Yuan Chaoyu asked in a trembling voice.

The majestic and evil man held his head high and pointed his chin at him, his tone arrogant and cold. "It's me."

"Why?" The corner of the teenager's eyes burst into tears, and the corners of his eyes were red, so he looked at him so fixedly.

The arrogant man coldly pinched his chin: "You are mine, I will not allow anyone to touch you,"

"Wow, you are unreasonable!" Don't speak human words yet!! You ruined my future! Yuan Chaoyu exaggerated his crying, and he pounded the man's thick chest muscles and hard biceps.

Of course, with his strength, playing it could not make the fitness maniac Dongfang Boyan feel pain.

However, his crystal tears made Dongfang Boyan's heart ache. <

Let him fight for a while, and Dongfang Boyan forcibly took the little pregnant man into his arms and wiped away the tears for him.

"Don't cry, my heart is in turmoil when you cry."