chapter 38

According to common sense, the director is the person with the most power in the crew.

Unfortunately, the situation in the circle has changed in recent years, and the ordinary director is just a migrant worker, and must succumb to the main actors selected by the gold lord and the gold lord.

Director Li has no right to decide to star, but he wants to choose a suitable background board role within the scope of his rights, and also promote the entertainment industry rookie.

Of course, the director's shelf still exists, and Director Li coughed and said, "Who's that, you come down." Several

of the group performers next to the scene looked at the director with delight and stood up one after another.

"I didn't say you, I said the one sitting in the shade. Whoever that is, come over. Li Dao said again.

However, the head of "whoever" is not biased.

A few bodyguards next to him looked at this middle-aged balding short man with murderous anger.

Li Dao suddenly felt weak...

He poked his bare head and said to the bodyguard, "How many of you guys are in the group, don't you want to change your clothes?" Filming was made right away. Speaking

out, he felt as if something was wrong.

These lads, please one color black suit, sunglasses. I can't tell who's who, it seems that it wasn't yesterday's batch?

Why is it so murderous?

This is his own territory, Li Dao boldly walked over.

The bodyguard blocked in front of Dongfang Boyan, pulled open the collar of the suit with his left hand, and reached into the inner pocket of the suit with his right hand, ready to take it out...

Dongfang Boyan said, "Stop. TThe

bodyguard closed his hands.

Li Dao, intimidated by his unspeakable king's domineering aura, also suddenly froze, his legs were separated back and forth, and his hands were still behind him, as if suddenly time stood still.

The onlookers picked up the melon, who is this person?

It looks bad.

The two-meter-tall bodyguard leader looked down at Li Dao, casting a large shadow on him.

"What do you do?"

Li Dao inexplicably shed a few drops of cold sweat and said weakly, "I... I'm on this crew, the director, I... I want to ask, this gentleman, do you want to... I want to enjoy the light, make a cameo appearance..."

He never spoke in this tone of voice to the group performance.

Dongfang Boyan laughed softly and said to the director with a pleasant face: "Director, hello, I am Yuan Chaoyu's brother, accompany him to work, see the working environment." "Acting

doesn't have to be."

The director laughed awkwardly twice.

"Good, okay, Yuan Chaoyu is very well-behaved, you are busy, you are busy." He hurried away in fear, thinking what the background of this Yuan Dynasty Rain was, and he had never heard of the second generation before.

Coincidentally, Yuan Chaoyu changed his clothes and came out.

Today, he wore a fresh and elegant aqua green costume, with a large stretch of hem behind his back, and a cute little hairball on the crown of his head, looking like a rich man's brother.