chapter 75

Yuan Chaoyu went in with Youyou in his arms.

There were not many guests, and it happened to be divided into four groups.

Dongfang Boyan was chatting about the international situation with Uncle Ximen and Ximen Shen.

Uncle Simon shook his fist and exclaimed, "You should give the Yankees a little good look!"

Eveline and the other two ladies seemed to be talking about hairstyles, pulling each other's hair.

Song Xuan, Amor, and Beimu Lun gathered in a pile to chat.

Amor seemed excited, dancing and dancing.

The other two looked at him expressionlessly.

Yuan Chaoyu: Wouldn't the three of them be a little strange? But plugging it in, it seems even worse, just let Amor play, feel that he is quite reliable.

He looked at the rest of the dial.

Nangong Yue's little sister was talking to her brother Nangong Ri about something.

As for what was said, ximen shen's wife next to her smiled and her face twisted, which showed that it was a fairy tale.

Yuan Chaoyu walked over with Youyou in his arms, wanting to explain it to his little sister's parents.

He really just teased a few words.

When Nangong Yue saw him coming, she grabbed her brother's suit pants and shrunk behind his thighs, her eyes alert, and she was a little strong, like a small chihuahua.

Nangong Ri ChaoYuan Chaoyu smiled friendly.

He was born with a smile on his face, and he looked like a very kind person.

Simon shouted, "Day, come here and ask for data."

He made an apologetic gesture, gently pulled his sister's hand away from her suit pants, and passed. <

Nangong Yue was in tears and speechless.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."It can be seen that Nangong Ri is really a very easy-going person.

Yue Xin pressed Nangong Yue's shoulder and said to her, "The children are very cute."

Nangong Yue threw away her hand and ran towards her mother.

Yuan Chaoyu: "..."

Yuexin asked him, "Yuan yuan, when are you going to make a comeback?" "You've

been on fire lately."

Yuan Chaoyu: "When the body is almost recovered, it will come back."

Yuexin looked at him carefully: "Wow, Yuanyuan, I found that your hair texture has become better." "It's

dark and shiny, I lost a lot of hair when I just had my baby."

She reached out and tugged at Yuan Chaoyu's hair.

"Ask for the secret recipe for hair care!"

Yuan Chaoyu said shyly: "There is no secret recipe, that is, special attention to diet." Yuexin

said, "Diet therapy, I find that your skin seems to be tender again." "

Ask for a recipe."

Yuan Chaoyu: "I am tailor-made by a nutritionist, and I will introduce him to you later." How the

topic between them, a little strange.

Like a replica of the Aunt Trio...

Thankfully, it's time for dinner.