chapter 100

balmy autumn day.

yuan chaoyu sat fishing by a small pond, and crosstalk was played outside his mobile phone.

he held his chin in his hand and threw his fishing rod bored.

the transparent fishing line fluttered up, and the hook swung out of the water, and it was straight.

this is what he deliberately asked people to straighten.

want to try jiang taigong's straight hook fishing, there are no fish hooked.

at home, day by day, i was bored to such an extent.

little sister zero is in love and has a prosperous career, how can they be in the wechat group at any time as before, and they can catch people chatting at any time.

he wanted to go live and chat with the fans.

but the management of little dragonfly, which has become the number one live broadcasting platform, has completely blocked his live broadcast.

"empress dowager, please consider the image of the entire group and your personal positioning, and do not broadcast live."

yuan chaoyu was depressed when he thought about it.

in the past, when it was half red and not red, you could also live broadcast the old iron double-click six six six.

now that he has taken the emperor of shadows and become the "empress niangniang" of the oriental shengshi group, he is forced to have a human set-

advertising endorsements can no longer be received, except for the expiration of the little dragonfly and the already affectionate croak jumping candy.

over time, he became a low-key and elegant artist in the public impression.

he does not eat human fireworks, despises all the vulgar culture in the world, and becomes a legendary figure with his handsome and cold old attacker.

but he likes to eat street stalls, likes to read some kind of novel, especially the divorce stream that elementary school students love to read, often seems to not want to sleep at night, and is always spanked by dongfang boyan's confiscation of mobile phones.

once chasing a certain article in january, he couldn't help but tweet more on his weibo trumpet.

since the wedding, the studio has left him alone.

as soon as this tweet was launched, his 80 million weibo followers were shocked.

fans angrily scolded the scum.

[slag lang, how did you do it, even our brother yuan was stolen!] 】

there are also those who scold the author of the broken change for not having a face.

[X FATHER-IN-LAW, YOU HAVE A FACE BROKEN MORE, HOW CAN THERE BE A FACE TO BUY ADVERTISING! 】 BUY 80 MILLION FANS OF WEIBO FOR YOU TO MARKET, SUCH A BIG HAND. 】

......

it is that no one believes that the microblog was sent by yuan chaoyu himself.

yuan chaoyu found that the author was frightened and updated that night.

when the goal was achieved, he silently deleted weibo when nothing happened.

treasures:

[our yuan brother is really good, and he doesn't bother with the scum at all about stealing the number.] 】

yuan chaoyu: "..."

he had the pressure to set up people, but he did not dare to post on weibo.

fans held him up higher and higher.