chapter 106

Everybody makes a few jokes, and that's it.

After all, there is still overtime.

The long-term 996 made them accustomed to touching fish in the morning, drinking tea and chatting on the toilet in the afternoon, and working hard at night.

Yuan Dynasty rain is generally broadcast live on Saturdays during the day and on weekday nights.

Women's code online code is a fun gimmick.

It's a lot of traffic for their dying platform.

But he couldn't speak, he didn't have much talent, and after the other professional anchors came, the heat dropped.

But in order to consolidate traffic.

The boss of Red Heart Grapefruit still asked him to broadcast live for another three months.

Before the one-time 18,000 women's clothing subsidy, the next three months of five thousand yuan per month.

There are very few barrages now.

He put an iPad in front of him to watch his live broadcast effect, and online debugged the unique male-to-female beauty video filter of Red Heart Grapefruit Live.

Dongfang Boyan lay on his three-meter-wide bed, also holding an iPad to watch him live.

This is experiencing the products of its new company.

He has integrity.

At present, the red heart grapefruit live broadcast is some good-looking little brothers, men's and women's clothing five or five open.

Dongfang Boyan looked at the other anchors again, and his singing and playing skills were very comprehensive.

But he felt hot eyes.

Or women's clothing small yard farmers look good to the eye.

A pair of big eyes twinkling, not like a person in his twenties.

It was there that Dongfang Boyan saw from nine o'clock at ten thirty o'clock.

He hesitated and gave a call to Assistant Zhang to issue a new order.

Yuan Chaoyu finished today's work, full of exhaustion, pulled the double ponytail wig on his head, revealing his original short hair, which was pressed by the wig, and his own hair was messy, a scruffy little boy.

It was as if he suddenly remembered that he hadn't cared about the camera.

Embarrassed to spit out his tongue.

Typing: Good night after work, everyone.

The screen goes black.

[Little brother good night, today's work is earlier than yesterday, come on.] Every

time I see you pulling a wig like that, I'm afraid you'll start balding early. 【

Good night.】 Can you change your clothes tomorrow, I've been watching for a month, you're all in this maid outfit, I suspect you haven't washed it at all. I

said it upstairs as if I could smell it. Little brother give an address, I will buy you a SET OF LO skirts to send over. 【

You can search for this company address directly.】 【

Okay.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the barrage after the next broadcast and pouted.

All women's clothing, but also think women's clothing is not good-looking.